ADVERTISEMENT

Does OU Really Stand a Chance?

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
I mean after this TCU loss, they gonna pumpin to show the folks that they are not Losers, I think they will come out and do their thing..and beat OU, I am glad we don't play ISU this weekend, hate to say it but, them Guys are good, maybe even come down to Big 12 between them and Okie Lite if they beat Texas and Baylor, times are a changin in the Big 12, we gonna fry Rattlers ass up this weekend....

Reactions: btlsooner
I mean after this TCU loss, they gonna pumpin to show the folks that they are not Losers, I think they will come out and do their thing..and beat OU, I am glad we don't play ISU this weekend, hate to say it but, them Guys are good, maybe even come down to Big 12 between them and Okie Lite if they beat Texas and Baylor, times are a changin in the Big 12, we gonna fry Rattlers ass up this weekend....
We may stand a chance but you won't find me making a prediction of winning.

This could be the first RRS that both sides are like "well we might upset you"............

This is beyond frustrating. At least OU has had some success recently. We haven't since 2009. Now we are a national joke with "Texas is back.......wait........no they ain't"..........we can't have a few guys that develop and work hard. Lets go get some 3 star guys with chips on their shoulders and get after it............

I expect the classic match up of incompetence -vs- ineptitude. It will be like watching midget wrestling. It won’t matter who wins because everyone will know any average team could beat the victor.

I've watched midget wrestling.........that was entertaining........this most likely will not be

I'm now upset I can stream the game at my daughters travel soccer games...................So I'll have it on my phone. Like a car wreck.........I can't not watch.........

I am stunned that the initial betting line was OU -2.

But I'm also shocked that UT isn't better. Part of it is players getting used to new coordinators on both sides of the ball, after no spring practice, very limited summer workouts, and then a very uneven preseason work in August and early September. It's easier to do that if you have some continuity. But OU has lost to ISU and KSU who both got embarrassed in their non-conference game. And we are missing eight or nine playmakers who we expected to be a big part of the deal this season.

I haven't gambled on a game since I was a junior a long time ago, but if I did, I'd be putting a lot of money on Texas this weekend. Texas looks to me like a two touchdown favorite or more. If they need to , Texas will score 35 in the second half this weekend.

But I'm also shocked that UT isn't better. Part of it is players getting used to new coordinators on both sides of the ball, after no spring practice, very limited summer workouts, and then a very uneven preseason work in August and early September. It's easier to do that if you have some continuity. But OU has lost to ISU and KSU who both got embarrassed in their non-conference game. And we are missing eight or nine playmakers who we expected to be a big part of the deal this season.

I haven't gambled on a game since I was a junior a long time ago, but if I did, I'd be putting a lot of money on Texas this weekend. Texas looks to me like a two touchdown favorite or more. If they need to , Texas will score 35 in the second half this weekend.

And what have you been drinking? 35 in the 2nd half! Seems like some far observation..>LOL

Don't underestimate Herman's ability to turtle up with a 3 point lead. Thirty Five points are laughable. Even if he could, he wouldn't do it.

ADVERTISEMENT