ADVERTISEMENT

Drop dat axe day???

Idk that Riley is that much better than Herman He’s certainly had a better start to his career, but he inherited a much better situation as well I think we are just now gonna start seeing what Riley is capable of with most of Stoops guys gone. Not sure the book is completely written on Riley yet.
This might be one of the most ridiculous things I’ve read in a long time. Lincoln Riley is an offensive genius. What he did with Baker, Kylar, and Jalen was just ridiculous. Now it looks like Rattler is starting to settle in and I would bet he wins a Heisman before he is done at OU. Herman is nowhere near Lincoln Riley. Like it’s not even close.

Guys I’ve relayed all of your compliments to Riley and he’s truly humbled.

Speaking of Riley, he does this deal every week of the season where Teddy Lehman will set up a certain play scenarios of a game that he coached and then he’ll ask Riley to recall what that play was and the outcome. Riley’s been doing this a couple of years and hasn’t missed once, see attached link.Like the attached article says, it seems like his brain records each game
https://www.crimsonandcreammachine....-call-teddy-lehman-memory-butkus-brain-teaser

Okay people, stop feeding the Gooners, it's going to cause an infestation.

Riley is one of the best offensive minds in the game, but he doesn't know jack about defense. Might as well call him Pirate 2.0 His saving grace is that he coaches at blOwU and they can afford to bring in top defensive coaches to help him out.

Right now Riley looks great because he is being compared to Herman, That is like comparing George Paton to Gomer Pyle. Of course he looks like a genius. Put he up against a great coach and his deficiencies will become much more apparent.

Reactions: freeper
Guys I’ve relayed all of your compliments to Riley and he’s truly humbled.

Speaking of Riley, he does this deal every week of the season where Teddy Lehman will set up a certain play scenarios of a game that he coached and then he’ll ask Riley to recall what that play was and the outcome. Riley’s been doing this a couple of years and hasn’t missed once, see attached link.Like the attached article says, it seems like his brain records each game
https://www.crimsonandcreammachine....-call-teddy-lehman-memory-butkus-brain-teaser

You're a jackass and OU sucks...

Now I feel better

Reactions: outhereincali
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT