ADVERTISEMENT

Enough is Enough!

Until government, cities, states, counties, schools, businesses, etc. start saying no to these types of ridiculous demands, it's going to continue, and they're going to demand more and more removal of statues, our history and name changes. This PC BS needs to stop yesterday!

Until government, cities, states, counties, schools, businesses, etc. start saying no to these types of ridiculous demands, it's going to continue, and they're going to demand more and more removal of statues, our history and name changes. This PC BS needs to stop yesterday!

So imagine what happens to recruiting when you get labeled as racist.

Reactions: HornNation101
So imagine what happens to recruiting when you get labeled as racist.

If no one stands up to this nonsense though, it's going to continue. The players wanting to do away with The Eyes is a perfect example. Herman and DelConte need to find a way to say no to these types of ridiculous demands while letting them down gently. Yes, others schools will try to use the "Texas is racist" label, but you can't give into this kind of thing, or it will never stop.

I'd like to know more about Nathaniel Stokes, "man servant/slave" of G W Littlefield. He went w Littlefield to war and saved Littlefield. That seems like there was more of a personal bond than an owner/slave one. Stokes lived with Littlefield after slavery ended? Seems like Littlefield wasn't that bad of a dude?

I think we should declare Marshal Law across the country and clean out this demonstration, give the crowd a hr to pack their stuff then if they don't move then shit gonna happen that they brought on the theirselves, they say they gonna take the White House, well gonna be a stack of dead bodies on the fence, do they really think they gonna get far? Put a curfew out from 11 till 6 until they settle down you get caught after curfew its your ass and if ya looting then shoot them get the Police back and help the law come back, get our America back instead of these people holding us hostage, I guarantee that Seattle shit would close down seeing them soldiers with mask and long nite sticks and taser, and I am not gonna let a Damn FB player hold my country either, Hermans losts his Fuking mind, so we know where hes gonna be next season, Its not gonna stop until The Army is called in and disperse these clowns...

America is not suppose to be this way! Clear the clowns out and no ones gonna be demonstrating anymore

Reactions: HornNation101
I'm curious if the Washington Redskins are going to finally get renamed. The Left has been on them for years.

There is not even a question about that. Most of the slaves today, are owned by Muslims...and most of those slaves are YOUNG...very young, as in children.

The Arab and African Muslims are slavers for sure. There are more black people owned by other black people currently than white.... matter of fact I know of no white slavers. BLM is part of George Soros NGO's. Black people are the useful cattle he uses to push communism.

In America, there is another type of slavery and it is called being a debtor but this type is not exclusive to black people.

Reactions: Texas008
At least becoming a Debtor is a choice.

How did you buy your house? Do you pay rent? Most young people have no choice. Most rentals are purchased on debt. So for most people, they don't have a choice.

Black slaves are owned primarily by black people. No white people own slaves. They are attempting to guilt us into worshipping at the altar of communism. They hate Christians. This is about attacking Christianity. Soros hates Christians.

https://qz.com/africa/1333946/globa...hest-rate-of-modern-day-slavery-in-the-world/

I highly recommend Citizen Kane. The moment you give up your faith for communism, it's Rosebud and hell when you die.

Last edited:
You're barking at the wrong guy. (a) You can rent. (b) Even if you take on debt for a house - you have a choice on which house to buy, how much you pay, you can budget, live within your means, and payoff as quickly as possible.

To your point of no choice - I'm an avid listener of Dave Ramsey. He says no debt - pay all cash. In my case that would mean I would be 40+ before I ever bought a house. And I would've been walking a good part of my 20's saving up the cash purchase price of a car. I love Dave, but not sure he is living in reality with respect to certain large ticket items.

You're barking at the wrong guy. (a) You can rent. (b) Even if you take on debt for a house - you have a choice on which house to buy, how much you pay, you can budget, live within your means, and payoff as quickly as possible.

To your point of no choice - I'm an avid listener of Dave Ramsey. He says no debt - pay all cash. In my case that would mean I would be 40+ before I ever bought a house. And I would've been walking a good part of my 20's saving up the cash purchase price of a car. I love Dave, but not sure he is living in reality with respect to certain large ticket items.
You should consider a modular home

Reactions: diadevic
The Arab and African Muslims are slavers for sure. There are more black people owned by other black people currently than white.... matter of fact I know of no white slavers. BLM is part of George Soros NGO's. Black people are the useful cattle he uses to push communism.

In America, there is another type of slavery and it is called being a debtor but this type is not exclusive to black people.

Stalin referred to the American Left as "useful idiots", and so, they are!

ADVERTISEMENT