ADVERTISEMENT

EOT committee member

Oldmanastro

Jun 18, 2015

Long but informative. Those “other” faculty members still protesting can f’ing pound sand.

What's the word on UT's trans push? Ya'll still payin that lesbian track coach? That faggit hit the payday. 😁

Dang man, now I gotta ask what 9.95er is. I can't stop laughing.
We have a crew of people that are gullible enough to pay 9.95 a month to feel as though they are getting the "inside scoop" with what's going on inside our athletic and academic program.

It's the equivalent of calling 1-900 for phone sex. You feel satisfied, but ultimately empty.

Which is why, people like myself come here and do our level best to share re what we know-- and 98 times out of 100, we are reporting the same stuff as the 9.95ers are.

It's all free on the Surly 9.95 board but well.... You have wade through the cesspool of filth that the liberals love.

It's all free on the Surly 9.95 board but well.... You have wade through the cesspool of filth that the liberals love.

I used to post at Shaggy, but left due to the majority's schtick, "rep" nonsense and elitist, condescending attitudes. Everyone over there thinks they're a witty comedian. From what I understand, pretty much everyone that posted on the Shag moved over to Surley when it shut down. Not my kind of place or people.

ADVERTISEMENT