ADVERTISEMENT

EOT

I don't think it's a FU to anybody. You can't look at it like it's a scoreboard.

Good guys 1
SJW 0

Not how this works. The bottom line is, if our song had lyrics in it like "ohhhh my black folks pick my cotton all the live long day" or maybe even more modern lyrics like "fvck that b!tch I'm a gangsta hood muh fugga bustin caps in 5-0's asses" ---- THEN it would be overtly racist. I could even see if the lyrics had "subtle" or soft racism lyrics.
But they don't. And just because a couple of dudes put ink on their faces and decided to act like clowns doesn't make the lyrics of the song racist.

Look, if you LOOK hard enough, you can find racism literally anywhere. Don't believe me? Pick something, anything, I can tie it to racism of some form. I can make a set of toe nail clippers seem racist.

Racism is not where you find it. Racism is wherever you LOOK for it hard enough. Right now, in this country, THE LEAST RACIST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, the DEMAND for racism far exceeds to supply.

I've been to 38 countries across this planet. You want to see REAL racism? Go to Asia. Korea people HATE Japanese people. Sure, they're both Asian..... but they're different. And Koreans HATE them some Japanese.
Vietnamese people HATE Chinese people. I mean they hate them.
Italy? Man you haven't seen racism until you've been to Italy.
Pakistan? Don't even get me started.
Hungary? Go spend a week in Hungary. The Magyars will flat out tell you they won't serve, acknowledge, sell to Africans. None. Zero.

I can't tell you how many people, on my MANY trips to Africa (close to a dozen)-- from Angola, South Africa, Gabon, Congo, Cameroon, Ethiopia, south sudan-- how many AFRICANS have told me that they wish their ancestors had ended up being taken to America-- because they know they'd have a better chance to prosper.

This country leads the world in the fight against racism. There is no debate about it.
But the king daddy of racist countries?
Russia. It's not even close.

Remember when I told you Hungarians are racist AF--- and America is the least racist nation in the world?

Check out the link. The BLM statue in Hungary lasted about 2 hours and was attacked 3 separate times and finally destroyed.

But you go on with your "America is the most racist place EVER" narrative.....

Reactions: DrinkToIt

Remember when I told you Hungarians are racist AF--- and America is the least racist nation in the world?

Check out the link. The BLM statue in Hungary lasted about 2 hours and was attacked 3 separate times and finally destroyed.

But you go on with your "America is the most racist place EVER" narrative.....

It doesn't matter if America is the least/most racist country in the world. What matters is what America is going to do about America's racial problems.

• Haha
Reactions: DrinkToIt
It doesn't matter if America is the least/most racist country in the world. What matters is what America is going to do about America's racial problems.
When you win the gold medal, you're the best. The only thing you can do is try and best your gold medal performance.

Compared to the rest of humanity, our nation is THE gold medal standard for fighting racism. Hands down. But it will not be fixed over night-- and that's the unrealistic expectation everyone has-- that tomorrow, every person with hate in their heart for a difference race--- black and brown people as well as white-- will simply wake up and lose their bias. And if they don't, the government is supposed to destroy them tout de suite (that's french for you numb numbs out there-- it means immediately or right now).
It's a slow drip of change. And FORCED change never works. Just look at Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

A slow drip will continue-- but a forced change will cause people to push back-- like Covid and masks. Fear not Cali-- we will get there one day-- but it won't be because of government mandate.

Reactions: brushycreekhorn

Are you 12? 16? 20?

I know you're not but that makes it worse. You're old enough to know that we have made massive strides over the last 50 years. We are arguably the most diverse country in the world and we have elevated more minorities out of poverty than probably any other country.

You might as well ponder how America is going to deal with America's murder problem.

I don't feel that there is a wholesale or systemic racism problem in this country. The news media and social media keeps talking about racism and does things to create racial tension and stir the pot. Some groups don't want us to get along. It's all about control and divisiveness. Let's just quit talking about race. Let's just be people without labeling people's skin color.

When you win the gold medal, you're the best. The only thing you can do is try and best your gold medal performance.

Compared to the rest of humanity, our nation is THE gold medal standard for fighting racism. Hands down. But it will not be fixed over night-- and that's the unrealistic expectation everyone has-- that tomorrow, every person with hate in their heart for a difference race--- black and brown people as well as white-- will simply wake up and lose their bias. And if they don't, the government is supposed to destroy them tout de suite (that's french for you numb numbs out there-- it means immediately or right now).
It's a slow drip of change. And FORCED change never works. Just look at Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

A slow drip will continue-- but a forced change will cause people to push back-- like Covid and masks. Fear not Cali-- we will get there one day-- but it won't be because of government mandate.

You can see evidence of this as far back in 1940, where the same novel was published in the UK and the USA under two different titles. In the USA, it was called "And then there were none". In the UK, it was called differently (I will let you look it up). They did not change to ATTWN until around 1985.

I don't feel that there is a wholesale or systemic racism problem in this country. The news media and social media keeps talking about racism and does things to create racial tension and stir the pot. Some groups don't want us to get along. It's all about control and divisiveness. Let's just quit talking about race. Let's just be people without labeling people's skin color.

Agreed.
Asian American is the most recent media fabricated division. Some murders happened in Atlanta and without any investigation, it was marketed as an AA hate crime. While there are some who harness such hatred, I doubt it is as widespread as the media makes it out to be.
Even if it, I doubt they will share the facts about which other divisions are perpetrating such crimes on AAs because it would not be in their interest....

Reactions: LonghornMM
Speaking again of Blazing Saddles. Lilly Von Schtupp, The Teutonic Bombshell, makes the German female appear as a bunch of sluts. Lilly's backup dancers are shouldering Mausers and wearing spiked helmets and making it appear that the Germans are nothing but war mongers. As a man of largely German Ancestry I say this movie should be banned.
No doubt about it, Mel Brooks ridiculed the Germans. I have read that when he was a private at the Battle of the Bulge, he wired up some speakers to play soothing music to the Nazis.

Now ask yourself why they didn't say anything.

Know why?

Because those that chose to speak up about the criminal activity they were seeing were at first, silenced by the establishment.

If they continued their protesting, they disappeared forever. Once word got round that if you spoke your mind too loudly that you'd vanish, people just stayed quiet.

The first phase of this tactic, the silencing phase, sounds REALLY FVCKING SIMILAR to me.........to something going on these days....
Civilians were not armed.

Agreed.
Asian American is the most recent media fabricated division. Some murders happened in Atlanta and without any investigation, it was marketed as an AA hate crime. While there are some who harness such hatred, I doubt it is as widespread as the media makes it out to be.
Even if it, I doubt they will share the facts about which other divisions are perpetrating such crimes on AAs because it would not be in their interest....
Most of the anti Asian attacks were perpetuated by blacks. As are most murders in America.

You can see evidence of this as far back in 1940, where the same novel was published in the UK and the USA under two different titles. In the USA, it was called "And then there were none". In the UK, it was called differently (I will let you look it up). They did not change to ATTWN until around 1985.
Well ya.... it's one of the best selling mystery novels of all time. Over 100 million if I remember correctly. And yes, I have an American and British copy.

Well. How does an admitted Marxist decide to move to a neighborhood that is 99% white-- and spend 1.4 million on her house in........ Beverly Hills?

If you've supported this movement, you've been grifted. Guess how much money in scholarships her organization has given away.

I'll spare you the Google searching. The answer is none.

Case closed your honor.

Well. How does an admitted Marxist decide to move to a neighborhood that is 99% white-- and spend 1.4 million on her house in........ Beverly Hills?
Hey revolutionaries like nice houses to 😃 Seriously I agreed about police brutality against people of color. But on everything else I have no use for them. Interestingly over the last few months black academics from all across the political spectrum's have criticized them. And I really don't need BLM about police brutality.
If you've supported this movement, you've been grifted. Guess how much money in scholarships her organization has given away.

Case closed your honor.

Case closed your honor.
Nice house bought and paid for by corporate contributions. If she were really about the movement, she would’ve bought her house in So Central LA among the folks she purports to support. I guess she’d rather live in a crime-free area devoid of trash, graffiti, and homeless living in her front yard.

How ironic we share the same ideas about how we want to live. Only I’m not a grifter like she is. I paid for my house. She relied on Nike, AT&T, etc to buy hers.

Last edited:

Case closed your honor.

She is a fraud. She is a pushing voodoo/black magic from Africa. It's called Udu Ifa or some such. She is evil.

Hey revolutionaries like nice houses to 😃 Seriously I agreed about police brutality against people of color. But on everything else I have no use for them. Interestingly over the last few months black academics from all across the political spectrum's have criticized them. And I really don't need BLM about police brutality.
Do you think your dishonest media or president will say anything?

Reactions: LonghornMM
They don't need to the people can see for themselves what kind of person she really is.

Many people's opinions are provided to them by the MSM and politicians. If they had any integrity they would point it out.

Is the person in charge of immigration policy ever going to take a few hours out of their day to actually visit the border? Or will they keep ignoring it?

Case closed your honor.

Send this to the senseless 19 year old that is trying to stand up against the EOT and trying to suggest new rules when this kid still doesn't probably know how to clean his a$$ right and still learning about puberty.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
here's what somebody needs to do-- when the woke mob decides to start burning their torches next time, just ignore them. does disney really think them nerds were going to stop watching mandalorian? they should've ignored it, then checked the ratings. my guess is the ratings wouldn't have changed one iota due to that nonsense. they just want to claim a skin on the wall... so stop appeasing them. that's what the EOT thing was about-- everybody else was getting to claim a skin, and there were some at UT that wanted a skin to claim, too.
I understand what you are attempting to say but the last thing that should be done is to ignore them. Actions have consequences and the woke mob has been allowed to act in an absolutely insane and asinine manner with out incurring them. It is time that faculty are terminated and students are removed from the University for falsely aligning themselves to the lie in an attempt to harm the University. This is an extremely serious matter and it is time it was treated as such.

you boys wit me - same jerks who dont like eot are same jerks hate the anthem. bullies!

the world stupid. dr. king would not be happy wit our actions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT