ADVERTISEMENT

Every OU-SUCKS image and gif ever created

A sooner and an Aggie are riding around in North Texas when all of a sudden they pass a goat on the side of the highway with his head stuck in the fence. The sooner slams on the breaks, throws the truck in reverse and pulls over to the goat. He jumps out of the truck, gets behind the goat, drops his britches and gives the goat all he has. He finishes up and jumps back in the truck telling the Aggie that was better than his cousin and almost equal to his Pa. He ask the Aggie if he wants some of the action, the Aggie shyly smiles and says well yeah... then he sheepishly asks if he too has to put his head in the fence.

Naked-Gun-Tranny.gif

Hilarious

Reactions: ericg320
2lpr1Q.gif

Is this working?

Last edited:
2011_TXvsOU_BE.gif

This working?

Last edited:
Party Taco made a gif on Shaggy in 2008/2009 using the scene from The Patriot where Sergio Kindle's face was on the cannon ball that takes out Sam Bradford. it's on an old laptop of mine, I need to dig that up unless someone can post it here.

Also, need to find my tshirt with the "You put your trailer hitch here" under the western side of Oklahoma.

Party Taco made a gif on Shaggy in 2008/2009 using the scene from The Patriot where Sergio Kindle's face was on the cannon ball that takes out Sam Bradford. it's on an old laptop of mine, I need to dig that up unless someone can post it here.

Also, need to find my tshirt with the "You put your trailer hitch here" under the western side of Oklahoma.

qnp7iv.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT