ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone should try this at least once

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
So....... I wake up this morning and it's raining pretty hard in NB, Texas and I remember something........

So I open all my windows in the house, turn off the tv's and went to take my morning glory.

Best sh!t ever....... literally. I'm not kidding. I don't know if it was the spring time storm nip in the air.... the ambient noise of rain and wind and gently rolling thunder, the rustling of the leaves in the trees and on the lawn--- but it was the most relaxing number 2 ever.

Granted, there's nobody here to interfere with my "white noise- brown turd" experiment, but if your wife, girl-guy friend is ever not home and it starts raining, I highly recommend giving it a sh!t... I mean shot.

Man, what I would give to sit in a meeting between you and a good shrink! Whatever floats yer boat Clob, well....they don't ALL have to float.

So....... I wake up this morning and it's raining pretty hard in NB, Texas and I remember something........

So I open all my windows in the house, turn off the tv's and went to take my morning glory.

Best sh!t ever....... literally. I'm not kidding. I don't know if it was the spring time storm nip in the air.... the ambient noise of rain and wind and gently rolling thunder, the rustling of the leaves in the trees and on the lawn--- but it was the most relaxing number 2 ever.

Granted, there's nobody here to interfere with my "white noise- brown turd" experiment, but if your wife, girl-guy friend is ever not home and it starts raining, I highly recommend giving it a sh!t... I mean shot.
Most underrated thing in the world!

I think just leaving the door open for a good duece is always refreshing, though not quite possible for the married/live-in person.

ADVERTISEMENT