ADVERTISEMENT

Fall Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao exactly. Was about to say. Literally stating maybe he doesn't study... Or maybe jack, he is a freshman and taking a bit longer to understand...like freshman do.
The comment about the study clause is absolutely a tongue in cheek comment played off all the grief I took on here about the Kyler Murray clause in his contract a couple of weeks ago. I wasn’t serious and I didn’t come up with that myself lol

The comment about the study clause is absolutely a tongue in cheek comment played off all the grief I took on here about the Kyler Murray clause in his contract a couple of weeks ago. I wasn’t serious and I didn’t come up with that myself lol
Lol bell ..I know this...which is why I said you're trolling lol. All good brotha

Reactions: Belldozer1
It's all good. It's hard to tell when you're trolling or not because you're a world class troll.

Reactions: hookem777
grimace-clint-eastwood.gif

Lol you’re a little soft. Sorry for offending you. Let’s ignore my 100 other pro Ewers posts though smh.
100 pro Ewers posts? You haven't even made 10. And thank you for single handedly ruining this thread with your non stop babble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT