ADVERTISEMENT

Feb Recruiting and Portal movements

With Bijan, the play calling last night, maybe this will help convince LJ to wear a burnt orange jersey for the next few years. From what I've read the kid really wants to come to Austin for a little while.

I can't find a thread where all this is together so I thought I'd start this.

Keontay Ingram hitting the portal. I think he sees he won't unseat Bijan Robinson and Roshon Johnson.

I can't find a thread where all this is together so I thought I'd start this.

Keontay Ingram hitting the portal. I think he sees he won't unseat Bijan Robinson and Roshon Johnson.
Good thread to start.
Is it confirmed Ingram has hit the portal? I know there was consideration and rumors.
Chatter that another commit could drop soon, but not sure if 2021 or 2022.
Also, RB Johnson is supposed to make his decision by this Monday.

I think Roshon would thrive in new offense. I hope we grab some new names in this class and through portal. I know we will get O skill guys just hope we get some big uglies to block for them too.

Good thread to start.
Is it confirmed Ingram has hit the portal? I know there was consideration and rumors.
Chatter that another commit could drop soon, but not sure if 2021 or 2022.
Also, RB Johnson is supposed to make his decision by this Monday.

Man we've got to sign LJ Johnson. Imagine Bijan, Roschon, with LJ, and Jonathan Brooks ready to replace them when BR and RJ leave for the NFL.

Last edited:
Man we've got to sign LJ Johnson. Imagine Bijan, Roschon, with LJ, and Jonathan Brooks ready to replace them when BR and RJ leave for the NFL.

What about Derrian Brown? Anybody heard anything on his progress?

While I’m at it, whatever happened to DeGabriel Floyd?

Reactions: LonghornMM
Metcalf good to see you again lol. Did you hear that there has been a nasty twitter war between Sam Ehlinger and Dylan Haines? True story and I have no doubt on whose side you would be on 😂.

Lemme guess. GDDH said something about how Sam can’t throw the deep ball, and Sam came back with, “you would know a great deep ball, you made a career out of watching WRs catch them.” Lol

Lemme guess. GDDH said something about how Sam can’t throw the deep ball, and Sam came back with, “you would know a great deep ball, you made a career out of watching WRs catch them.” Lol

I'm not certain but I think your boy Dylan criticized Sam for not being a leader. Seriously? And who is Dylan Haines to talk he** yes Sam was a leader it wasn't his fault Caden Stearns couldn't tackle anyone. And his accomplishments were even more impressive when you consider he had a terrible ol blocking for him. Did anyone else besides me notice that he played with a flak vest this year? And this from a guy who couldn't cover anybody.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
He had the talent, just not the development......so.....moving with the staff that did not help him on his career search?...not a bright choice young man....Good Luck

Reactions: StrangerHorn
It appears that RB Johnson is leaning aggy right now with some crystal balls pointing that way. He is also doing a student visit.
Hopefully we can flip Wheaton from bama.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
It appears that RB Johnson is leaning aggy right now with some crystal balls pointing that way. He is also doing a student visit.
Hopefully we can flip Wheaton from bama.

I heard Bijan was recruiting him hard. I hope it works out for us.

Is he doing a student visit at the cow college or us?

ADVERTISEMENT