ADVERTISEMENT

Feb Recruiting and Portal movements

I heard Wheaton possible flip as well over on Texags. Anyone have a link to this or where this is coming from? I'd love to not play against him for the next 3-4 years.

There is a chance. He recently was caught in a photo giving the Hook Em sign. Sark has the next year to repair that damaged relationship-thanks for nothing Herman.
On the other hand, Westlake Klubnik , 4*, outplayed Ewers last night in beating SLC in state final. He has an offer from the Horns, but don’t know what kind of relationship he has with Sark.
There is also a qb from CA Maalik Murphy who Sark was after for Alabama, so expect to turn the heat up on him for his services. CA is a sark favorite place to get players.

There is a chance. He recently was caught in a photo giving the Hook Em sign. Sark has the next year to repair that damaged relationship-thanks for nothing Herman.
On the other hand, Westlake Klubnik , 4*, outplayed Ewers last night in beating SLC in state final. He has an offer from the Horns, but don’t know what kind of relationship he has with Sark.
There is also a qb from CA Maalik Murphy who Sark was after for Alabama, so expect to turn the heat up on him for his services. CA is a sark favorite place to get players.
The broadcasters for the Westlake/SLC game kept mentioning that Ewers is only a Jr and there is a year and a half for him to cement his decision. I found their comments odd because they mentioned that more than once. They’re only broadcasters but they weren’t treating his OSU commitment as firm.

The broadcasters for the Westlake/SLC game kept mentioning that Ewers is only a Jr and there is a year and a half for him to cement his decision. I found their comments odd because they mentioned that more than once. They’re only broadcasters but they weren’t treating his OSU commitment as firm.
No commitment from a jr is “firm”. Especially if they already committed and flipped once. I don’t care what they say

Metcalf good to see you again lol. Did you hear that there has been a nasty twitter war between Sam Ehlinger and Dylan Haines? True story and I have no doubt on whose side you would be on 😂.

I've worked with Dylan on a few Real Estate transactions. Well at least I've represented clients interested in two of his listings. Very professional as a Realtor. I'd kill for his connections.

I've worked with Dylan on a few Real Estate transactions. Well at least I've represented clients interested in two of his listings. Very professional as a Realtor. I'd kill for his connections.

I'm sure Dylan is a good guy. But Metcalf has some strong opinions about Dylan and that's putting it mildly. Every now and then I joke with him about it. I know that Dylan is from Fort Worth is that where you guys live?

For you guys speculating about Quinn Ewers changing his mind. I don't know if this will matter but there is this to consider. This week another TX kid who was a 4* 2022 commit to tOSU has decommitted to TX. So who knows maybe this kid will have another change of heart.

Well it appears that were going to lose out on LJ Johnson. Even a couple of our guys are saying it's over. I guess you can this is typical of the longhorn class of '21.

Ok AL? I can accept.
Ok OK I can accept that as well.

But a&m? The F***ing cow college? College Station over Austin? Spend the next few years with nothing to do but go to the Dixie Chicken drink beer and play dominoes? Say what you want about our physical leasure majors poultry science is nothing to wrote home about.

But this happened to OK as well. OK has had great success in offensive fb. In the last few years they've sent players to the NFL at just about every position. I guess the lure of playing in the SEC was to strong this year.

I mean losing Cam Wheaton to AL is one thing but they lost Bryce Foster to the cow college as well and wth at least Norman, OK has campus corner which beats the he** out of Dixie Chicken. Were going to have to step it up in the xfr portal and the LSU kid is a good start.

Lets hope its different next year.

Last edited:
Well it appears that were going to lose out on LJ Johnson. Even a couple of our guys are saying it's over. I guess you can this is typical of the longhorn class of '21.

Ok AL? I can accept.

But a&m? The F***ing cow college? College Station over Austin? Spend the next few years with nothing to do but go to the Dixie Chicken drink beer and play dominoes? Say what you want about our physical leasure majors poultry science is nothing to wrote home about.

But this happened to OK as well. OK has had great success in offensive fb. In the last few years they've sent players to the NFL at just about every position. I guess the lure of playing in the SEC was to strong this year. I mean losing Cam Wheaton to AL is one thing but they lost Bryce Foster to the cow college as well and wth at least Norman, OK has campus corner which beats the he** out of Dixie Chicken. Were going to have to step it up in the xfr portal and the LSU kid is a good start.

I think the lure of dixie chicken, chugging a big mug of beer to get to their senior ring is really the main reason some go to m&a. That and the sheep.

Reactions: outhereincali
Lets face it, aggys have a superior offensive line and will feature him in the running game while Texas will not feature him or any back due to rotation. He has a shot at starting at aggy, no so here.

Lets face it, aggys have a superior offensive line and will feature him in the running game while Texas will not feature him or any back due to rotation. He has a shot at starting at aggy, no so here.
They lost 3 of 5 starters this year on their line.

Ok AL? I can accept.

But this happened to OK as well. OK has had great success in offensive fb. In the last few years they've sent players to the NFL at just about every position. I guess the lure of playing in the SEC was to strong this year. I mean losing Cam Wheaton to AL is one thing but they lost Bryce Foster to the cow college as well and wth at least Norman, OK has campus corner which beats the he** out of Dixie Chicken. Were going to have to step it up in the xfr portal and the LSU kid is a good start.

Yes Austin is a GREAT place to live. Wow. The delusion is strong here.

Hopefully this will change with the hiring of Flood to coach the O line. Sark does feature running backs and doesn't do the time share stuff like Herman. Sark has had a 1000+ yard rusher in every offense he has coordinated. This will hurt and help with some recruits. Some recruits want to go to a system where they don't take the full load every week. There is belief that some backs get run down during college and could hurt their draft stock. Like buying a used car, it's better to get one with low mileage. Others want to get a bunch of carries and stats, so it will come down to player preference and how well the staff sells their vision for each player. Who knows which type LJ is.

Personal choice, Austin is believed to be among the most popular cities in America. I for one would not live there, or any other large city.

Dude let me tell you something. Back in the day my brothers and I would hang out on 6th the night before the game. We saw a lot of kids from Baylor and TT when we played them. And guess what we saw a lot of a&m kids as well. Truth

I'm sure Dylan is a good guy. But Metcalf has some strong opinions about Dylan and that's putting it mildly. Every now and then I joke with him about it. I know that Dylan is from Fort Worth is that where you guys live?

No we are both in Austin. He had a listing in Bastrop and another in Lago Vista that I had clients who offered on.

And lock him up. Easy talk

“see what I just did with Najee? Or want to go to tamu and waste away in the perpetual cesspool of underachieving that is college station?”

Suchomel from Orangebloods is reporting that RB Johnson will visit Texas this week. It’s always good to get the last visit.

Dude let me tell you something. Back in the day my brothers and I would hang out on 6th the night before the game. We saw a lot of kids from Baylor and TT when we played them. And guess what we saw a lot of a&m kids as well. Truth

Dont forget that the most Revered aggy of the modern age got in trouble because all he wanted to do was hang out in Austin....

Reactions: DrinkToIt
Interesting tidbit, now that Washington is coming to Texas They also might trigger a transfer of Saville Smalls. This was a rumor on another board, I haven't seen anything about this with legs but that would be a heck of a pull.

Pete Kwiatkowski has been a Pacific Northwest guy his whole life. He has a 15 year association with Chris Petersen. At WA he sent at least 10 players to the which is a lot better than what we've done in the same time frame. He's embarking on new journey to southern fried FB. I know fb is intense in Seattle, WA but he's going to find out they turn up the heat a few notches in TX.

He's had a successful run but OK will have a better offense than anything he saw in the Pac XII. Will his schemes work in the Big XII? Can he make the necessary adjustments and by that I mean OK. He coached lbs at WA I'm looking forward to what he thinks of Demarvion Overshown? Look forward to that collaboration.

Welcome to TX Pete Kwiatkowski and
HookemHorns

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT