ADVERTISEMENT

Final score prediction

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
I just can't see OK being 12 points better these are not the Barry Switzer sooners and they don't matchup with Bob Stoops best teams. Is our secondary that bad I just can't believe that. I have no idea what the final score will be but Raschon Johnson is better than Tre Watson. OK can't possibly have soon enough of him to plan for him. And if Keaontay is healthy enough that'll be an added dimension. Judging by his attitude KI will want to show people that wasn't the real in the KI in the LSU game. Colin will be back tomorrow and he's had a career of coming up big against OK always a sign of a great Longhorn. Our ol is better than last year. Can our d be good enough to slow OK down enough for us to win? That being said and because I really can't figure how it's going to end so I'm going to say it will be like last year we'll have a 21 point lead in the 4th quarter OK will make a comeback and take a 1 point lead and then for the second straight year Dicker the will make a 41 yard fg to give us a 2 point lead. And then Dicker the kicker will be a sooner killer for the rest of his life.

Final score
TX 41
OK 39

But i really don't care how it plays out as long as win. C'mon only 12 hours left till opening kickoff what do you think?

Last edited:
Both defenses are porous. It’s going to be a high scoring game. On paper, the sooners should win. I hope Texas proves the pundits wrong & wins.

Reactions: HornsRuleU
Men as a historian I have employed time tested historical methodology to predict the outcome:

I rummaged through some leftover Chicken Express and divined the chicken bones.

I consulted with an old Paiute friend of mine to look for signs in the Western skies.

I rolled my gaming dice and consulted the Combat Results Table.

I called an old buddy from UT-Arlington days to review the Chinese Zodiac charts

I have engaged in the time honored Nevada practice of Botanomancy.

I read my mood ring and the tea leaves.

All of which has foretold.....it's 0912 hrs and OU still sucks....

Ceedee Lamb is going to have a field day, unless Todd Orlando can make something out of what we have left, and confuse Jalen Hurts, the latest transfer portal "Sooner" (of convenience).

But Collin Johnson is back, baby. We're hoping he's 100%.

Texas 45, OU 41

ADVERTISEMENT