ADVERTISEMENT

First Biden cured gross overreach Covid now he’s going to cure cancer, best Pres. this nation has ever had, deal with it…….

Let me give ya'll a listen tidbit I like to call "You may think Clob is a conspiracy theorist ---- BUT...".

Check it out-
Years ago, JFK's admin gave 4 million dollars to this think tank to do a study on population growth and control. Like "how many people can the world support and what do we do when we, the population, swells to such a high number that we risk everyone being in jeopardy."
Stupid comparison-- but, kind of like that Thanos guy from those Marvel movies that my nephews make me watch.

"Too many mouths, not enough resources" sort of scenario.

Well, the UN, the WHO, the World Bank, the IMF etc- have all come to the conclusion that YES, someday there WILL BE too many people on this planet to support life fir everyone.

So-- the SUPER RICH are already using their resources to lay the ground work for getting the fvck off this planet and moving on. It's going to take a while- but the work has begun. Why?

Here's why-

Around the time of the birth of Christ, it's estimated that the entire world had around 150,000,000 ppl.

By the early 19th century (1804) the world reached its first BILLION in population. It took us 1800 years to go from 150 million to a BILLION. That's a net increase of 850 million ppl.

By 1927, the world had reached 2 billion ppl. So in just 120-ish years, the global population doubled. It took one thousand eight hundred years to get to the first billion, and a hundred and twenty or so to get to the 2nd billion.

By 1960-- we were at 3 billion. That's 33 years later- we added ANOTHER billion to the population.

By 1974 we had 4 billion. That's 14 years. Just 14 years. Less than half as long as it took to get pur last billion.

13 years later in 1987, we added another billion-- things are starting to slow down a bit. Now at 5 billion.

11 years later in 1998 we added another billion to make it 6.

By 2010- another 12 years, we added another billion ti make it 7. So we are starting to fall behind pace.

It's now 2023 and we have 8 billion ppl on this planet.

So our growth is slowing, but it's still REALLY large.

What keeps us in check?
Death and slow birth rates.

They'll NEVER give us a cure for cancer. Not until birth rates and global population fall below a targeted rate.

Last edited:
god dammit Clob.....How in hell are they supposed to cure cancer when they do not even know what makes us fat!...Makes us fat?....Thats right.

Think about it. First they give us the food triangle and tell us how much of each group we should eat to stay healthy. Then they tell us to cut fat out of the diet. Next they tell us that Carbohydrates are the main cause. Then they put out all this diet low fat salad dressing, condiments etc that lessen calories by bumping up......you got it...carbohydrates!.

Seriously, if you want to lose weight, the only snack you can safely eat that helps weight loss is FRIED PIG FAT! Thats right...chichironies

I tell you....curing cancer is a breeze in comparison.

Reactions: Belldozer1
god dammit Clob.....How in hell are they supposed to cure cancer when they do not even know what makes us fat!...Makes us fat?....Thats right.

Think about it. First they give us the food triangle and tell us how much of each group we should eat to stay healthy. Then they tell us to cut fat out of the diet. Next they tell us that Carbohydrates are the main cause. Then they put out all this diet low fat salad dressing, condiments etc that lessen calories by bumping up......you got it...carbohydrates!.

Seriously, if you want to lose weight, the only snack you can safely eat that helps weight loss is FRIED PIG FAT! Thats right...chichironies

I tell you....curing cancer is a breeze in comparison.
Speaking of pigs, that mitral valve they put in me was made of pig ear and cost $71,000 just for the valve, I’ll see if I can upload a picture of it from the operating room where one of the Trauma nurses was nice enough to take a pic of it before it went in me.

Glad it worked out Bell. Hopefully there will be no bad side effects.....like suddenly wanting to go to Arkansas games and yell Soooooie!!!

and....get better soon!

Speaking of pigs, that mitral valve they put in me was made of pig ear and cost $71,000 just for the valve, I’ll see if I can upload a picture of it from the operating room where one of the Trauma nurses was nice enough to take a pic of it before it went in me.
But did it smell like bacon?

Nikki Haley just doesn’t do anything for me as a Pres. hopeful, am I just uninformed?
And for the record I’ll probably support DeSantis and I wish Trump would just shut up at this point although if I was in his shoes I’d be plenty pissed too especially after Pence trying to blame Jan 6th on him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...den-demonizing-American-energy-producers.html
Pence committed treason by not confirming the election results, even then he had no power to do so.

Nikki Haley just doesn’t do anything for me as a Pres. hopeful, am I just uninformed?
And for the record I’ll probably support DeSantis and I wish Trump would just shut up at this point although if I was in his shoes I’d be plenty pissed too especially after Pence trying to blame Jan 6th on him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...den-demonizing-American-energy-producers.html
I like Desantis but I’m rolling with Trump all the way. The fact he keeps fighting through their bullshyt politically motivated prosecutions says a lot about his courage and determination. That’s the kind of fight I want to see from my President. Lesser men would’ve caved by now. Also, the fact he’s already demonstrated that he could successfully lead our country to enormous success economically, militarily, and geo-politically makes him a no brainer choice. It shouldn’t even be close.

Reactions: BOVINEFAN
Trump did everything in his power to lose that election and he was able to do it with help from the Dems. I would vote for anyone over Biden, but I hope it is not Trump.

Glad it worked out Bell. Hopefully there will be no bad side effects.....like suddenly wanting to go to Arkansas games and yell Soooooie!!!

and....get better soon!
Here's my shiny new pig ear heart valve, hell it cost twice as much as my mobile home and it came with an ID chip in it which I wasn't aware of until I received an ID card in the mail.
TJJeRZy.png

• Wow
Reactions: freeper
Here's my shiny new pig ear heart valve, hell it cost twice as much as my mobile home and it came with an ID chip in it which I wasn't aware of until I received an ID card in the mail.
TJJeRZy.png
Fun fact-- your little valve has a specific serial number that's kept in a computer database. A little electrical signal makes it open and close based on the electrical signal sent to it. If someone were to be able to access your serial number and control the flow of electricity to the device-- they could mess with your heart valve and.... well....
Not to freak you out or anything....

Fun fact-- your little valve has a specific serial number that's kept in a computer database. A little electrical signal makes it open and close based on the electrical signal sent to it. If someone were to be able to access your serial number and control the flow of electricity to the device-- they could mess with your heart valve and.... well....
not to worry Clob...You are talking about the delux model. The one that Bell got has a hand crank.

I'm 100% paced...........
I asked the Medtronic guy if he could completely shut me down..........he said yep......I complimented his family photo and got the f up out of there............hahaha

Where's Scholz?

I'm 100% paced...........
I asked the Medtronic guy if he could completely shut me down..........he said yep......I complimented his family photo and got the f up out of there............hahaha
Totally freaks me out that some dude could hack into a computer a stop someone's heart just for sh!ts and giggles.
A hacker launching a nuke- doesn't bother me at all----- but stopping someone's heart totally weirds me out.

Totally freaks me out that some dude could hack into a computer a stop someone's heart just for sh!ts and giggles.
A hacker launching a nuke- doesn't bother me at all----- but stopping someone's heart totally weirds me out.
As it does for me too.........
Lymes destroyed my heart electrical system. Like....destroyed it.

Every time I go they speed my heart way up and down to check connections and stuff.........always freaks me out and leaves me feeling like crap............

As it does for me too.........
Lymes destroyed my heart electrical system. Like....destroyed it.

Every time I go they speed my heart way up and down to check connections and stuff.........always freaks me out and leaves me feeling like crap............
That's fvcking crazy. They wind you up and then throttle you down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT