ADVERTISEMENT

For Cali's sake, this has to be said

oldhorn2

Jan 2, 2013
Cali.....I consider you a great poster on here and quite an asset to the Longhorn discussions. I am bringing this up now because the football season is over. Spring football is a ways out and fall practice is so far off I cannot see it.

That means one thing....we will soon have nothing to talk about on here except Joe Biden and the other sorry liberal Dems. I am unapoligetic but that is simply life. You have earned my respect because you will stand alone and state your beliefs ( however misguided they are) You have yet to shy away from any discussion.

I just want you to know that when this happens I will always welcome your insights about football. I will always think of you as a great poster on here no matter how much you will piss me off. Good luck in the next several months.

Reactions: westx and freeper
Cali.....I consider you a great poster on here and quite an asset to the Longhorn discussions. I am bringing this up now because the football season is over. Spring football is a ways out and fall practice is so far off I cannot see it.

That means one thing....we will soon have nothing to talk about on here except Joe Biden and the other sorry liberal Dems. I am unapoligetic but that is simply life. You have earned my respect because you will stand alone and state your beliefs ( however misguided they are) You have yet to shy away from any discussion.

I just want you to know that when this happens I will always welcome your insights about football. I will always think of you as a great poster on here no matter how much you will piss me off. Good luck in the next several months.
You know I'm done talking about politics. Without a moderator we need to police ourselves.

Look the Democrats did alright during the midterms so why don't I feel better?

I let myself get obsessed especially by polls there's overwhelming evidence to show how wrong they were.

I don't apologize for my opinions. But for me or just isn't worth it.

And besides this is just a message board.

That being said
Go frogs

Reactions: freeper
Cali....you know that was said in fun and if it sounded rough its just because I like you.

That being said....you do have a good point....

Cali....you know that was said in fun and if it sounded rough its just because I like you.

That being said....you do have a good point....
And I can't believe people on here didn't pick up on my Animal House joke in another thread.

You know I'm done talking about politics. Without a moderator we need to police ourselves.

Look the Democrats did alright during the midterms so why don't I feel better?

I let myself get obsessed especially by polls there's overwhelming evidence to show how wrong they were.

I don't apologize for my opinions. But for me or just isn't worth it.

And besides this is just a message board.

That being said
Go frogs
I’ll be yourmoderator@outhereincali, I’m pretty fair

Last edited:
Eh, a lot of demos trashed talked President Trump and Republicans on various social media sites without filter, so I'd think Sleepy Joe, kamalala, and their comrades can handle the same on this little burnt orange site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT