ADVERTISEMENT

For goodness sakes

Otoh he should tell them how AL has done it the last 12 years. Given their success, and our lack of it maybe they'll listen. It's really up to Sarkisian to teach them how to win. Maybe there's a between the lines message to the team when he. says he's not happy. Maybe

Otoh he should tell them how AL has done it the last 12 years. Given their success, and our lack of it maybe they'll listen. It's really up to Sarkisian to teach them how to win. Maybe there's a between the lines message to the team when he. says he's not happy. Maybe
He's telling the Admin that it's going to take a while. They need to have better players all across the roster except for DL. Don't expect miracles this season.

immitating Alabama was Mack's downfall. He wanted to do it but failed and brought us down with him. ...thenagain, he didnt bring in any Bama coaches to make it happen.

I bet he isnt happy, but he knew we didnt have much when he came. The WR's keep dropping the ball....the QB's are in a race of mediocrity, but Bijan impresses anyone. No wonder he will rely heavily on the run game.

I expect we ill be better on less "stupid" at least....

immitating Alabama was Mack's downfall. He wanted to do it but failed and brought us down with him. ...thenagain, he didnt bring in any Bama coaches to make it happen.

I bet he isnt happy, but he knew we didnt have much when he came. The WR's keep dropping the ball....the QB's are in a race of mediocrity, but Bijan impresses anyone. No wonder he will rely heavily on the run game.

I expect we ill be better on less "stupid" at least....
He knows what talented RBs look like - e.g., Najee Harris. We’ll see if he can coach and scheme around the talent he does have.

We were a goal line fumble, and a canceled game against KS from finishing 9/2. As it was we still finished 19th. He has NOT inherited a mediocre team.

People should read the article in Longhorn Wire about 6 players who could start this year. 1 is a xfr and another was injured and out for the season. But the other 4 got their 1st start in the CO game and kicked ass.

Receivers? Did you read on the numerous sites that the coaches really like Omeire and Alexis? Well why not?

Finally there's Bijan. This young man has real Heisman winner potential and his backup would be a feature rb at most schools. C'mon

HookemHorns

Last edited:
He knows what talented RBs look like - e.g., Najee Harris. We’ll see if he can coach and scheme around the talent he does have.
If he does that we should win at least 9 games. One more thing. If we cut down, way down, on penalties we will win at least 9 games. For me it had gotten to the point when a flag was dropped I would say please don't let it be on us. A lot of them were on the secondary. No wonder we have an all new staff on defense.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
5* Devon Cambell was on campus today per IT.....He will be back for the spring game....thats hopefully good news.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT