ADVERTISEMENT

For the elder statesmen and women on here

I always laugh at these keyboard warriors . . . throwing insults left and right, beating on their chests and all. That crap might fool young fellas . . . but us older guys just giggle at it.

The meanest, toughest and most honest man I ever knew never insulted another man or woman in his entire life. If you had the mis-fortune of crossing him however, he'd just smile at you and then decide whether he was gonna let you live or die. He didn't play silly little word games.

The point is . . . be careful who you insult because that person might not play silly little word games either. Have a nice day everybody.

It's an absolute joke to hear you going on about internet tough guys. A few months ago you were the one to declare a call to arms against BLM. Just last week someone read some of your replies and said you were a walking
argument for gun control. He's right.

Last edited:
119167354-10220219487250247-2402916709984368373-n.jpg

Reactions: oldhorn2
I like this thread, every time I read it, I get the urge to go to the gun store. I want a 300 blackout.

I seriously think I'm going to break 10K in gun buys this year.

Speaking of badass I was at the Bracken gun range last weekend and the dude next to me had an air rile and he was killing targets 100 yards with an air rifle shooing a .45 slug. It had almost zero percussion and he could shoot it without ear protection (though he was still wearing it). I have to admit, I was pretty impressed. He said he has used it to drop some pretty big pigs so I will take his word for it, since I don't know what kind of power they have. I was just impressed with the size of the slug and the distance it was shooting.

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT