ADVERTISEMENT

Former and Active duty military-- please read

clob94

Aug 25, 2014

What in the absolute goat fvck is going on here?

Our armed forces have but 1 job-- to kill the enemy. That's it. That's the extent of their job. Some do it with direct action munitions, some do it in supporting roles.

But we seem to be more concerned with not hurting anyone's feelings than we do with killing the fvcking enemy.

Is this the goal? To turn our military into a bunch of non-binary, gender fluid, eunuch cucks? Because if that's the case, bang up fvcking job you did you brainless twunt in the Whitehouse.

China-- "kill!"
Rissia-- "kill!"
Iran-- "Death to the infidels!"
USA-- "I'm a woman with a d!ck and preferred pronouns!"

You progressive choades look like fvcking idiots right now licking the boots of .01% of the population. You destroy everything your fvcking foul stench comes in contact with.
Newsflash, when the bullets start snapping by your ears, you don't get to call timeout and ask for conflict resolution or social workers or jump onto Twitter and claim the enemy is oppressing you because you don't conform to gender norms.

Clownshoes. You are all dildos for circus clowns.

Was a Navy JAGC lawyer on a carrier in Viet Nam. Have a hard time even thinking about females sailors on a carrier, let alone what do you with trannies. But this is over top. Wonder if the pilots get the same instructions. Can't drop their napalm and yell "f*ck you guys."

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Heaven forbid, but if one of these soldiers happen to become POWs, it'd be interesting how their interrogation "pronouns" would affect them! Hopefully, they're stronger than that for America's sake.

Reactions: DrHorn98 and Okie70
Good one Hill. So what if a female (ok, chick) pilot gets shot down and captured. Wonder if she will demand she be called xi/they. If she flew an F-16 probably not. No disrespect for the female pilots. Had no interest in learning how to fly an airplane like my dad did in WWII. Scared of heights.

What in the absolute goat fvck is going on here?

Our armed forces have but 1 job-- to kill the enemy. That's it. That's the extent of their job. Some do it with direct action munitions, some do it in supporting roles.

But we seem to be more concerned with not hurting anyone's feelings than we do with killing the fvcking enemy.

Is this the goal? To turn our military into a bunch of non-binary, gender fluid, eunuch cucks? Because if that's the case, bang up fvcking job you did you brainless twunt in the Whitehouse.

China-- "kill!"
Rissia-- "kill!"
Iran-- "Death to the infidels!"
USA-- "I'm a woman with a d!ck and preferred pronouns!"

You progressive choades look like fvcking idiots right now licking the boots of .01% of the population. You destroy everything your fvcking foul stench comes in contact with.
Newsflash, when the bullets start snapping by your ears, you don't get to call timeout and ask for conflict resolution or social workers or jump onto Twitter and claim the enemy is oppressing you because you don't conform to gender norms.

Clownshoes. You are all dildos for circus clowns.
Retired Army, total agreement.

Chalk this up to some of those things growing up I didn’t think I would ever have to hear and give thought to in my lifetime! The list is definitely growing though and it’s some of the dumbest 💩 I could ever imagine. Well some I couldn’t of imagined!

ADVERTISEMENT