ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Sports on OU's hypocrisy (SAE's and Mixon)

Originally posted by Yankees03:
Compared to someone who spends hours on a UT site
as an OU fan, constantly bashing UT and deflecting anything negative OU.
Yeah, we are so obsessed my man. That glass house around you was
smashed years and thousands of posts ago.

Thats why Ive posted maybe once or twice in the last month or so? haha. I dont mind you talking trash with me, but dont just outright lie and make foolish statements. Deal? If this happened at Texas id have the reply such as "wow, thats crazy" then Id go on living. However you and others will dwell on it for weeks making multiple topics lol. See the difference? I hope so. I guess when OU is better than yall at most stuff then you have to resort to being obsessed with the off the field issues. Oh well.
Another worthless post that adds zero value to this board. 4249 in a row. You should be proud.

says the poster who out of 486 post you have made, probably 450 are directed or about me......ill take that into consideration lol.

Originally posted by Yankees03:
says the poster who out of 486 post you have made, probably 450 are directed or about me......ill take that into consideration lol.
Yeah I usually hold my posts to responding to the mind-boggling stupid, so I probably have directed a majority towards you.

God bless Coach Stoops for giving these troubled young men a second chance regardless of their star ranking. What a good person he is.

Originally posted by Belldozer1:
God bless Coach Stoops for giving these thug's that belong behind bars a second chance (only if they have 4 or 5 star ranking). What a dirty POS person he is.
FIFY

Come on jagged try to inject some maturity into your posts. I honestly can't believe how obsessed some of you guys are with OU. You must have some type of envy issue

Pretty desperate on your part jag. Its so funny how much some of you guys literally hate OU. You talk more about us than you do your own team.

You want me to refute the fact that you immaturely (not the first time) resort to changing someones post to fit your needs? Thats something a middle school student might do.

Getting back to the thread...these two,incidents are closer than initially thought. Just as the girl in the Mixon incident received threats, SAE members have been getting death threats. Guess that's the Okie way.

Originally posted by Tired Horn:
One interesting point. if they are Texas kids @ OU, it is likely they are not bright enough to get into UT or A&M for that matter.
Or it could mean that Texas kids are raised to be racist..............................

Originally posted by Deweygolfer:
One interesting point. if they are Texas kids @ OU, it is likely they are not bright enough to get into UT or A&M for that matter.
Or it could mean that Texas kids are raised to be racist..............................
Yeah and they just learn to hide it if they stay in state, whereas they let feel free to let their crazy out in Oklahoma.
clown.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Jagged Horn:
Getting back to the thread...these two,incidents are closer than initially thought. Just as the girl in the Mixon incident received threats, SAE members have been getting death threats. Guess that's the Okie way.
Not that I'm defending the threat issuers in either situation... There is a major fundamental difference between the two incidents:

The girl was the victim in the first incident, in which she received threats. That's completely asinine and douchery. However, the second incident, those SAE members aren't victims. They are the instigators in this, since they are the ones with the racist views/chants.

Originally posted by jsto60:

Yeah and they just learn to hide it if they stay in state
Ha! The A&M Aggies say hi......................

Originally posted by jsto60:

Yeah and they just learn to hide it if they stay in state
Ha! The A&M Aggies say hi......................
Ummm ok. If you say so. But we all know that Aggies are maybe the guiltiest bunch of people when it comes to group think and small mindedness. For instance, they don't think anyone there is gay. And as such they repress them and push them in to library glory holes. Aggie is not a place like OKC where you can just let your crazy out. You have to harness it.

You should be proud that OU recruits racists to their frat houses and then allows them to feel comfortable enough to show off their racism. Don't blame Texas for that. Pat yourselves on the back for your open mindedness and ability to allow free speech.
dead.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT