ADVERTISEMENT

General: other games today

GuaranteedFresh!

Oct 31, 2010
Looking like Nebraska is going to get their first win...maybe. Also, I really like the matte black color on helmets, like northwestern, for some reason.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Just took a look at results for the day and nope, Nebraska couldn't hold on to their 10pt lead with 5 mins to go. In all fairness, neither could we vs okie.
So, the cornholes bring in Frost whom was highly regarded around here to replace Strong.
Are they 0-6 because they suck that badly or is Frost now considered a bust from the minor league?
Who knows. So far, I'm liking the Herman experiment.

Just took a look at results for the day and nope, Nebraska couldn't hold on to their 10pt lead with 5 mins to go. In all fairness, neither could we vs okie.
So, the cornholes bring in Frost whom was highly regarded around here to replace Strong.
Are they 0-6 because they suck that badly or is Frost now considered a bust from the minor league?
Who knows. So far, I'm liking the Herman experiment.
Herman is undefeated against OU (Houston & Texas)!

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Hoping USC lays the wood to Colorado. Would make our resume look even better....

Hoping USC lays the wood to Colorado. Would make our resume look even better....

You might get your wish freeper. SC is doing whatever they want against CO. And yet this is another case of a team in this case SC having 2 weeks to prepare for a home game against a team that didn't. Pac XII fb is in a bad way right now. They're not helping themselves with scheduling glitches like this.

ADVERTISEMENT