ADVERTISEMENT

Giant man-baby and side piece crowned royalty

If you hate the royal family clap your hands.....?

They just make that sh!t up on the fly, don't they.
Years ago I was in Germany during the world cup. English hooligans had taken over an entire pub on one of the city streets. As fans of other teams would walk by- wearing their country's colours, the Brits would break out into song about the teams, or the fans or whatever.
I remember when the German fans would walk by, the Brits would break into "Die Fahne Hoch" the Nazi anthem during the 30s and 40s. It was insane.
The French song had something to do with "Nazis marching in the shade" and being surrender monkeys.
But the Polish song- I'll never forget-- it went "You're team is sh!t but your girls are fit!" I died laughing every time.

Last edited:
If you hate the royal family clap your hands.....?

They just make that sh!t up on the fly, don't they.
Years ago I was in Germany during the world cup. English hooligans had taken over an entire pub on one of the city streets. As fans of other teams would walk by- wearing their country's colours, the Brits would break out into song about the teams, or the fans or whatever.
I remember when the German fans would walk by, the Brits would break into "Die Fahne Hoch" the Nazi anthem during the 30s and 40s. It was insane.
The French song had something to do with "Nazis marching in the shade" and being surrender monkeys.
But the Polish song- I'll never forget-- it went "You're team is sh!t but your girls are fit!" I died laughing every time.
Can't tell if your first statement was sarcastic or not but I love my scots lol

Can't tell if your first statement was sarcastic or not but I love my scots lol
I was asking if that's what they were saying.

It sounded like "if you hate the royal family clap your hands"--- and everyone clapped. It was hilarious.

Reactions: hookem777
I was asking if that's what they were saying.

It sounded like "if you hate the royal family clap your hands"--- and everyone clapped. It was hilarious.
yeah thats what theyre saying..simple but effective. Theirs nobody that hates the Brits like Scotland.

YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR CORINATION UP YOUR ASS!

yeah thats what theyre saying..simple but effective. Theirs nobody that hates the Brits like Scotland.

YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR CORINATION UP YOUR ASS!
You haven't spent much time in Ireland I take it.......and for that matter...every time they have a vote on secession it fails ( the Scots)....

Didn't watch any of it and care even less than that about any inbred monarchy.
I can't explain it but watched some of it. The fun part of it was the British tabloids. They make the New York Post look like a Pulitzer prize winner.

And you know I like Harry and Meaghan. The most likeable Royal is princess Sophie. I mean Prince Edward is unfortunate looking but he got it right when he married her. From what I've read she's truly genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT