ADVERTISEMENT

Golf: US Open

Oldmanastro

Jun 18, 2015
So I'm sure there are some golf fans here. US Open is this weekend, ending once again on Fathers Day. I love that.
Who are your top 3 choices who you think will win? I'll go with:

Jordan Spieth
John Rahm
Collin Morikawa
My outside longshot:
Viktor Hovland (ok, he may not be a longshot)

Hook Em

Reactions: freeper
So I'm sure there are some golf fans here. US Open is this weekend, ending once again on Fathers Day. I love that.
Who are your top 3 choices who you think will win? I'll go with:

Jordan Spieth
John Rahm
Collin Morikawa
My outside longshot:
Viktor Hovland (ok, he may not be a longshot)

Hook Em
Torrey Pines is a great venue for the US Open.

My top 3 selections:
Rahm
Koepka
Xander Schauffele

Phil
Koepka
DeChambeau

I really don't expect Phil to win, but I would like for him to get another major, and he should know the course better than any of the others.

I'm going 3M:

Morikawa
Matsuyama
Mickelson

I'll be rooting for Lefty. What a story that would be.

Reactions: Lampasas
Torrey Pines is a great venue for the US Open.

My top 3 selections:
Rahm
Koepka
Xander Schauffele
Well, you and I both picked Rahm and he came through. Glad to see it after that forced "withdraw" a couple weeks ago. Spieth just had a bad 1st day and made a comeback, but just not enough. Another Longhorn, Sheffler, was in one of the final groups, but couldn't close the gap enough.

Well, you and I both picked Rahm and he came through. Glad to see it after that forced "withdraw" a couple weeks ago. Spieth just had a bad 1st day and made a comeback, but just not enough. Another Longhorn, Sheffler, was in one of the final groups, but couldn't close the gap enough.
2 huge putts for Rahm sealed it. Breakthrough win for him and could set the stage for winning a few other majors.
The sport has done a miraculous job of moving on from Tiger and has a number of young stars to carry it into the future.
And, unlike the NBA, it did a great job of staying away from the woke BS.

ADVERTISEMENT