5) KU-31
6) Iowa State-17
7) Tech-15
8) K-State-14
9) WV-6
10) TCU-1

This post was edited on 2/19 2:59 PM by utisdabomb12

Link

I'm surprised how unsuccessful Tech has been. I didn't know they've been that bad across all sports.

That's Texas Tech for you. The worst academics in the big 12 and a crappy athletics department. Not to mention its located in the middle of nowhere. Why anyone would want to send their kid there is beyond me.

No need to rag on poor ole TT.....They are in a recruiting hell!.....dont say why would you send your kid there.....ask instead, how in the hell are they supposed to compete for top recruits when you tell them they are going to have to live in Lubbock?

Originally posted by JayhawkinGeorgia:
The second list actually has Kansas State listed twice. Is #5 actually KU?
Yes, I would think KU. Bomb was so excited to post something that had UT listed as #1 that he probably spazzed out.

"Yes, I would think KU. Bomb was so excited to post something that had UT listed as #1 that he probably spazzed out."

Or maybe I just made an error gooner.

"I didn't realize Baylor had such a dominate tennis program."

Yep, they are always pretty good in tennis it seems.

Dabomb, Why do you constantly have to be such a confrontational zzz?

Now run along and cry to mommy.

"Dabomb, Why do you constantly have to be such a confrontational zzz? Now run along and cry to mommy."

I haven't been confrontational at all in this thread. Your fellow sooner made a smart azz comment so I made one in return. Is that how it works around here gooner? Your fellow sooners can make smart azz comments but I can't.
This post was edited on 2/19 3:07 PM by utisdabomb12

"The second list actually has Kansas State listed twice. Is #5 actually KU?"

Yep, my bad.

Originally posted by bubba2023:
I didn't realize Baylor had such a dominate tennis program.
Hey! 2 of those are for football!. And Mulkey is one win away from winning her 6th conference title!

Originally posted by diadevic:

Originally posted by bubba2023:
I didn't realize Baylor had such a dominate tennis program.
Hey! 2 of those are for football!. And Mulkey is one win away from winning her 6th conference title!
I didn't mean it as an insult. I was genuinely surprised. As far as current relevant athletics goes Baylor is right there at the top of the big 12.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT