ADVERTISEMENT

Good for Bama

Cali . . . calling on Cali. Do you agree with our Gov? =)roll

Well I hope it works out TX is still my home state. Random thoughts

With vaccinations now available ( plan to get mine next week) they say that by July up to 300 mil could get vaccinated at least once. And so far there's some good results. Glad to hear it. Their immunity has risen. And of course with that means fewer cases and casualties. Its slowed down in CA.

But they're forecasting a spike in the spring. The problem now is that a new strain has appeared that is unique to CA. I'm studying what that is. By the end of the summer a lot of Americans will have built an immunity to the virus. For the first time since this started I'm feeling optimistic.

I hope your governor doesn't lead you down a disastrous path.

Well I hope it works out TX is still my home state. Random thoughts

With vaccinations now available ( plan to get mine next week) they say that by July up to 300 mil could get vaccinated at least once. And so far there's some good results. Glad to hear it. Their immunity has risen. And of course with that means fewer cases and casualties. Its slowed down in CA.

But they're forecasting a spike in the spring. The problem now is that a new strain has appeared that is unique to CA. I'm studying what that is. By the end of the summer a lot of Americans will have built an immunity to the virus. For the first time since this started I'm feeling optimistic.

I hope your governor doesn't lead you down a disastrous path.

Abbott > Newsome. Common sense vs liberalism and the disaster that California is. Sadly for some, elections have consequences, which is why people are fleeing California in droves. Texas will be fine. Conservative states are thriving, while liberal run states are a mess.

Abbott > Newsome. Common sense vs liberalism and the disaster that California is. Sadly for some, elections have consequences, which is why people are fleeing California in droves. Texas will be fine. Conservative states are thriving, while liberal run states are a mess.

Texas will be fine as long as the libtards fleeing CA leave their idiotic ideas behind.

Texas will be fine as long as the libtards fleeing CA leave their idiotic ideas behind.

Sadly, this is not realistic. California is not a place....it is an infection. The people flee the decease, but they bring it with them because they are infected......thus, they **** up every place they move to. Think about it..... California is the original pandemic.

Typed on my iPad...which spells what it wants...disease...not decease

Haven't worn a mask at all. Only three places have have insisted on me wearing one. Two restaurants (one local one chain) and SAMs ... left the restaurants never to return and kept on walking into SAMs. The girl said she'd call the manager and I told her "I'll be in the back getting water" ... never saw the manager.

Look at Newsom virtue signaling with his mask on. I'm sick and fvcking tired of this virtue signaling crap. My body, my choice.
Let's not forget Biden and his double masking. WTH! He's vaccinated and still double masking? Nothing but virtue signaling crap.
The libs are too far down the path to turn back. It would destroy their credibility to declare the masks are useless. It's nothing but control. So, I'm afraid the masks are here to stay as long as the libs and Dr Fraud continue to pump the fear drama (new strains, expect a spike around Easter and Memorial Day, the vaccine doesn't protect all mutations, etc.).
I'm very sad for kids that may grow up thinking that masking up is a normal part of American culture. Govt is evil.

Let's not forget Biden and his double masking. WTH! He's vaccinated and still double masking? Nothing but virtue signaling crap.
The libs are too far down the path to turn back. It would destroy their credibility to declare the masks are useless. It's nothing but control. So, I'm afraid the masks are here to stay as long as the libs and Dr Fraud continue to pump the fear drama (new strains, expect a spike around Easter and Memorial Day, the vaccine doesn't protect all mutations, etc.).
I'm very sad for kids that may grow up thinking that masking up is a normal part of American culture. Govt is evil.
Spot on. Biden is the biggest joke of all time. He won solely on the covid scam and all that entails with changing voting et al. They have no choice but to carry on, it’s their whole platform. Well, that and their continued destruction of America thru executive orders both morally and fundamentally. How many that voted for Biden in November would do so today? I guarantee that number has sharply declined.

Sadly, it might no longer matter how votes are cast, but only how "votes" are counted and recorded. The dems cracked the code during the questionable presidential election and GA senate runoff. A bill has been introduced to expand mail in voting which, when enacted, will certainly marginalize legitimate "votes".

ADVERTISEMENT