ADVERTISEMENT

Good for Carl Nassib

This poor woMAN is getting robbed, Biden should step in and right this wrong….,..and I’m sure he’ll jump at the chance
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...one-rule-keeps-transgender-runner-trials.html
Where’s Biden? Where’s Harris to help? We’re not inclusive as a country! We’re doomed. We need to demolition all of our cultural institutions and start completely over with a more inclusive society. I want to use any bathroom I want. I want to be on the US Olympic team so I’ll pick a female sport where I can qualify. Protect our national security? No … I want an Army that pays for transition procedures! Heck, might as well change the military colors from camo green to the colors of the rainbow.
Oh … Amen and Awomen!

Last edited:
wow!...Censorship at its finest! I tried to post a link where Biden was praising Nassib for coming out

To Carl Nassib and Kumi Yokoyama – two prominent, inspiring athletes who came out this week: I’m so proud of your courage. Because of you, countless kids around the world are seeing themselves in a new light today.
8:12 PM · Jun 22, 2021

anyway.....that is the body of the tweet from Biden

Reactions: Belldozer1
To Carl Nassib and Kumi Yokoyama – two prominent, inspiring athletes who came out this week: I’m so proud of your courage. Because of you, countless kids around the world are seeing themselves in a new light today.
8:12 PM · Jun 22, 2021

anyway.....that is the body of the tweet from Biden

So.... is the Japanese soccer player still going to play women's soccer? I mean, they are a man now so they are gonna be fair and try competing against the other men, right?

Now some woke woman wants to change the U.S. flag, saying that it's "divisive and dated". She says that Old Glory has "replaced" the Confederate flag, implying it is a symbol of racism. She also said that the stripes could be off-white and the stars the "colors of ALL of us — your skin tone and mine." :rolleyes:

The madness will stop when people stand up to this kind of BS and say NO! :mad:

Now some woke woman wants to change the U.S. flag, saying that it's "divisive and dated". She says that Old Glory has "replaced" the Confederate flag, implying it is a symbol of racism. She also said that the stripes could be off-white and the stars the "colors of ALL of us — your skin tone and mine." :rolleyes:

The madness will stop when people stand up to this kind of BS and say NO! :mad:
There’s too much money to be made by going along. Think McConnell and Lindsey Graham. We have to say NO at the local level like the Loudoun County parents at the school board meeting. Elect law and order county sheriffs. And, we have to erect parallel financial, media, and technology platforms to ensure conservative voices aren’t censured. Above all, stop negotiating or trying to understand the opposing position: a waste of time and they have no interest in negotiation. They have one interest. We all know what that is.

Last edited:
LOL this CeCe thing trying to look like a woman is so silly and gross. I keep hearing they're considering a transgender classification for sports. If that does in fact happen I may tune in just to watch and laugh at that freak show.
Jerry Springer opened up a whole new world of entertainment. Circus ringleader. He along with Dr. Phil, have managed to **** up the collective of our society.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Damn right and he sure as hell isn’t doing it to build good will in the locker room. Look, there are probably 52 other guys on that team now that will be feeling a little or a lot damn weird and awkward in the shower knowing that he is gay. That’s only a natural feeling. This is a publicity stunt.

I’m glad he feels better about himself but he put a lot of his teammates in a heck of a spot and one little weird look from any of them will probably get a lawsuit and fired. Pathetic what the hell this country has become under Dildo Joe.
Well looky here….he’s actually a registered Republican.

I find it hilarious that some people think being Gay, Trans or Black means you must be a Democrat, and if you're not, then you're just a poser. Idiots. We live in a dumb world.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
I just saw a statistic and story that said Blacks accounted for an inordinate number of deaths in motor vehicle accidents. I cannot wait to see what Biden does with this info...

I just saw a statistic and story that said Blacks accounted for an inordinate number of deaths in motor vehicle accidents. I cannot wait to see what Biden does with this info...
No, no , no, those were covid hoax deaths disguised as motor vehicle deaths. Kind of like how people dying of cancer at the end stage catch the covid hoax. So official cause of death is covid hoax not the disease they were being treated for. See how there’s so many ways to keep the covid hoax vaccinations/ shutdowns/ fear going.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Ol sleepy will sell it, but only blacks and saps will buy it. It's what's popular in the social/political environment these days. Like blacks don't have to answer to the police because, simply because they're black, no matter how guilty they are. THE FLOODGATES OPENED! I know you've seen sleepy's eyes. They look cold, dark and dead. Heck, he can barely walk on his own. And the VP? I ain't never in my life seen someone so full of shit. Gotta love politics, this regime ain't gonna get us nowhere but maybe a revolution. Imo. But, maybe that's this country needs. Sincerely. 😁

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that some people think being Gay, Trans or Black means you must be a Democrat, and if you're not, then you're just a poser. Idiots. We live in a dumb world.
Godamm! I can't stop laughing! You got one thing right and it aint a dumb world we're living in, it's a ****ed up world we've been supposedly privileged with sleepy. Goddamm if the polls showed you anything, it's the opposite of your post. Cmon man, get serious with it, think about it.

Godamm! I can't stop laughing! You got one thing right and it aint a dumb world we're living in, it's a ****ed up world we've been supposedly privileged with sleepy. Goddamm if the polls showed you anything, it's the opposite of your post. Cmon man, get serious with it, think about it.

Wait. You don't agree that some people (most all on the left) think if you're Gay, Trans or Black that you have to be a Democrat? Yes or no.

Wait. You don't agree that some people (most all on the left) think if you're Gay, Trans or Black that you have to be a Democrat? Yes or no.
I think the Democratic party caters to the whole of lgbtq as well as blacks. But the free lunches ain't gonna help em.

This suicide crisis is real. Everyone needs a role model. And for goodness sakes it has nothing to do with far left.
The suicide crisis is real but it's not nearly as bad for gays as those whose businesses were destroyed or laid off because of the carona hoax. Yes, there is a germ going around but the damage from the overreaction is much worse than the actual disease.

Reactions: LonghornMM
ADVERTISEMENT