ADVERTISEMENT

Good game Longhorns

Originally posted by JayhawkinGeorgia:
Texas always seems to give us all we can handle.
Congrats, Jayhawk. Please win the game against ou.

Good game. Surprised we hung in that strongly. Don't go slipping up and sharing the title with the dirt burglars now.

Refs handed Self that game. Both teams took it hard to the hole the whole game and only one team was rewarded for it. Typical game in Allen gift house. We've seen this before. Kansas had 3 fouls in the 2nd half with 3 minutes to play yet Taylor had taken the ball hard the whole half. Here's hoping Kansas goes down in the first round against a 15.

You get no congrats from me and your team doesn't deserve any. One of the most one sided games I've seen in a long long time.

Meh. Home cooking is part of college basketball. We've benefited from it plenty ourselves over the years.

yeah home cooking was unfortunate, but did not cost us the game. Jay Bilas called it on several occasions. All we had was Isaiah going 1 on 5. Why did we score on OOB plays? Cause Isaiah wasn't ball hogging the play.He had to throw the ball in. Why Barnes can't get Myles the ball is beyond me. No -let's let him set a screen 25 ft from the basket. UGH!!! Barnes needs to go.
Horrible coaching is why we have sucked in conf play.

Originally posted by wadster:
Refs handed Self that game. Both teams took it hard to the hole the whole game and only one team was rewarded for it. Typical game in Allen gift house. We've seen this before. Kansas had 3 fouls in the 2nd half with 3 minutes to play yet Taylor had taken the ball hard the whole half. Here's hoping Kansas goes down in the first round against a 15.

You get no congrats from me and your team doesn't deserve any. One of the most one sided games I've seen in a long long time.
Can you say butt-hurt??? You're really gonna be pissed when you are sitting at home watching KU on tv.

I love it when Aggies talk basketball smack. It's like me going around bragging about all the supermodels I've dated...

"I love it when Aggies talk basketball smack."

They've never even made an elite 8, but hey they are apparently basketball "gods" now.
laugh.r191677.gif

Now...to actually stay with the OP, thx Jayhawk. You've posted here a long time and you are always a classy poster. And yes, KU gets home cookin...probably more than others in the league. It's an intimitating place...seena few Tex/KU games there. Refs are human. Combine that with the fact that KU is a top 5 historical program with a great X and O coach, and you can see how they have won so many in a row.

happy.r191677.gif
Originally posted by MidwestHorn16:
I love it when Aggies talk basketball smack. It's like me going around bragging about all the supermodels I've dated...
roll.r191677.gif

Shut up stupid agg and just get off our board. We don't want you, we don't need you. Yea, I was pissed. We played well enough to win, but the lopsided free throw shooting cost us the game. It was that simple and I hate when refs decide games. You can say we could have done x or y, but bottom line KU won the game because of the lopsided foul calls.

Have we been gifted games before against KU. Yea, see the mysterious offensive PI in 04 when Vince converted the 4th and forever. I know it happens and sometimes we are the recipient. But yesterday, we got hosed and so yea, I'm going to be pissed. That's what fans do. And the last thing fans need is a stupid agg on our site after a close loss like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT