ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck to VY!

Dang. It sure sucks getting older. All those stretches & warm up routines really start being more important

I always stretch and warm up before sitting down at my desk all day. I'm mid 40's and no major injuries so I guess it's working.

I always stretch and warm up before sitting down at my desk all day. I'm mid 40's and no major injuries so I guess it's working.
The physical therapists have been trying to prove the benefits of stretching for decades. To no avail.

Reactions: Belldozer1
The physical therapists have been trying to prove the benefits of stretching for decades. To no avail.
Seems like a fairly difficult thing to prove one way or the other. It just seems like now days I need to loosen up before any strenuous activity or I'll feel stiff wheras in my teens & 20s I could roll out of bed right into a marathon without batting an eye.
Anyways, my post wasn't necessarily serious about stretching as much as it was about getting plain ol' older.

I have a couple questions about VY. Is VY attempting this comeback because he needs the money or because he just loves the game? It's hard to get the straight scoop on him from articles I've read. Some articles imply he's hurting for money but I've read quotes from him saying that's bs. I would think with the contacts he has at UT that he could probably land some pretty sweet, high paying jobs, am I wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT