ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning sports fans

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
Anybody got any snow? My cousin in Bandera sais he started to go to the store and he got to a steep hill and sled down because of the Ice, and just said F It!...LOL

Last edited:
Not yet. The worst is supposed to be Sunday and Monday. We are still covered in ice here in Austin/Cedar Park area but roads are fine. Importantly I made it to the liquor as you suggested. The sad part is that the trees everywhere are all weighted down and a lot have broken branches, I’ve lost 10+ huge ones, and the ice just isn’t melting away. Wife’s been to the store and made soup and big pot of spaghetti sauce. My two teen daughters just eat everything.
I believe the bad stuff is hitting late Saturday night Sunday morning . Low tomorrow of 9 and Monday 3.
And probably don’t need to say it, but please take care of your pets.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Not yet. The worst is supposed to be Sunday and Monday. We are still covered in ice here in Austin/Cedar Park area but roads are fine. Importantly I made it to the liquor as you suggested. The sad part is that the trees everywhere are all weighted down and a lot have broken branches, I’ve lost 10+ huge ones, and the ice just isn’t melting away. Wife’s been to the store and made soup and big pot of spaghetti sauce. My two teen daughters just eat everything.
I believe the bad stuff is hitting late Saturday night Sunday morning . Low tomorrow of 9 and Monday 3.
And probably don’t need to say it, but please take care of your pets.
Sounds like you're having fun like me

Not yet but plenty of ice. I was walking to the gym at my apartments and went ass over tea-kettle. Now I've got a baseball growing out of my left shin....I think some whiskey is medically indicated...

Not yet but plenty of ice. I was walking to the gym at my apartments and went ass over tea-kettle. Now I've got a baseball growing out of my left shin....I think some whiskey is medically indicated...
Time to call it a day Free..LOL

ADVERTISEMENT