ADVERTISEMENT

Google playing to the woke crowd

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
I pulled up Google today and noticed Google was offering me the opportunity to search for "black owned" shops by me.
What the heck are these morons doing? Besides being weird as hell it may not be the smartest thing to do for security et al reasons.:rolleyes:
4SBCiJo.png

Dump google and the rest of the biased tech non-sensense. I use the Brave browser with Duck Duck Go as the search engine. Dump Amazon for small shops on duck duck go search. Dump Twatter for Gab. Dump face**** for MeWe.

Douglas Murray is a conservative homosexual who writes for the Spectator. He has a book out, THE MADNESS OF CROWDS about "wokeness." He cites Google as one of the least "diverse" employers ever. At the time of his book, they had something like 4% hispanic, 2% black. 56% white, 35% asian. Asians were about 5% of the population.

Reactions: DrinkToIt
Douglas Murray is a conservative homosexual who writes for the Spectator. He has a book out, THE MADNESS OF CROWDS about "wokeness." He cites Google as one of the least "diverse" employers ever. At the time of his book, they had something like 4% hispanic, 2% black. 56% white, 35% asian. Asians were about 5% of the population.
Of course, I wouldn't know, but I would bet money that 90% of their employees walk around with disheveled hair and clothes.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Of course, I wouldn't know, but I would bet money that 90% of their employees walk around with disheveled hair and clothes.
About 70% of the workforce is male. So basically the workforce is composed of male millennials who wear $200 tee shirts underneath a flannel shirt and shower once a week in order to save the planet. They likely haven’t experienced sunshine for weeks and politically lean heavily in one direction. It’s no wonder the algos lead to biased search results.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drtxhorn and westx
Is it true that barrel oil on Jan. 5th was $25 and because of decisions by the new government it is now $61?
I’ve noticed prices are up at the stations.

There should be Jewish Owned Business, Muslim Owned, French, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese.......
Exactly and I guarantee you I don't give a damn who the owner is of any particular store or restaurant I want to go to if I enjoy going there and I sure as hell don't need Google trying to make an issue where one doesn't need to exist. How about Google search for the BEST Italian restaurant near me without having to tell me if it's owned by a black guy, Italian guy etc. Freaking instigators

Exactly and I guarantee you I don't give a damn who the owner is of any particular store or restaurant I want to go to if I enjoy going there and I sure as hell don't need Google trying to make an issue where one doesn't need to exist. How about Google search for the BEST Italian restaurant near me without having to tell me if it's owned by a black guy, Italian guy etc. Freaking instigators
C’mon man ... don’t you know there’s historic systemic inequities that need a remedy? We can accomplish all that through partnering with Google and providing software engineering training for the displaced Keystone Pipeline workers. We’ll teach them coding skills to develop algos that will reform systemic inequities and remedy climate change. It’s not just about searching for a good Italian restaurant. It’s about changing the world Jack!

C’mon man ... don’t you know there’s historic systemic inequities that need a remedy? We can accomplish all that through partnering with Google and providing software engineering training for the displaced Keystone Pipeline workers. We’ll teach them coding skills to develop algos that will reform systemic inequities and remedy climate change. It’s not just about searching for a good Italian restaurant. It’s about changing the world Jack!
Precisely.

Google told me this morning that these record colds we are seeing is due to global warming. Snopes did too. Then CNN tried to convince me that Kamala didn't used to suck Willie Brown's schlong to get political appointments in the government.

Google told me this morning that these record colds we are seeing is due to global warming. Snopes did too. Then CNN tried to convince me that Kamala didn't used to suck Willie Brown's schlong to get political appointments in the government.
C’mon Jack! The Veep was concerned with climate change even then. Willie’s temp was rising too high and fast and he needed a release. She helped bring the temp back down. She was thinking about the globe even while on her knees.

• Haha
Reactions: DrinkToIt
This is literally racial preference. Isn't that illegal? Whose gonna sue Google for this?

In our current political climate the smart thing is to have Women, Ghey, or Hispanic business raise some hell. they literaly won't listen to anyone else.

There should be Jewish Owned Business, Muslim Owned, French, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese.......

If Google wants to impress me, have a hot woman business owner ranking.

X restaurant is moderate good food with moderate prices it is owned by a complete 9 so it gets our top spot.

The Law firm of Jenny Jugs gets our top spot for family law because the owner is a 10 and has DD melons.

Reactions: freeper and clob94
Is it true that barrel oil on Jan. 5th was $25 and because of decisions by the new government it is now $61?
I’ve noticed prices are up at the stations.
A bit of a late reply but I've been insanely busy this week.
Yes, oil has jumped since halting the keystone and will skyrocket once our reserves start to get used up due to covid economic slowdown eventually rolling back to normals.
I've been seeing increased activity in my local area. Marathon alone has all our divisions spooled up for atleast 4-6months with pad building, flowlines, gaslifts, hydrotesting, ect.....
I heard through the grapevine that EOG is bringing back 6 or so rigs from NM and other public lands, Bell could confirm or deny that.

Bell, I got that from the big guy (pun intended) over at Jordanton. Might be bs but his initials are actually B.S.

A bit of a late reply but I've been insanely busy this week.
Yes, oil has jumped since halting the keystone and will skyrocket once our reserves start to get used up due to covid economic slowdown eventually rolling back to normals.
I've been seeing increased activity in my local area. Marathon alone has all our divisions spooled up for atleast 4-6months with pad building, flowlines, gaslifts, hydrotesting, ect.....
I heard through the grapevine that EOG is bringing back 6 or so rigs from NM and other public lands, Bell could confirm or deny that.

Bell, I got that from the big guy (pun intended) over at Jordanton. Might be bs but his initials are actually B.S.
Nice. Is his name Bob Stoops by any chance? Yeah we're starting to pick up the pace and gearing up but we're still concentrating on drilling our premium wells not just infill drilling but that sure could change at the drop of the hat if prices were to jump up there a little bit higher and stabilize. I sure hope so, I have so many friends that are out of work. It's awful.

Nice. Is his name Bob Stoops by any chance? Yeah we're starting to pick up the pace and gearing up but we're still concentrating on drilling our premium wells not just infill drilling but that sure could change at the drop of the hat if prices were to jump up there a little bit higher and stabilize. I sure hope so, I have so many friends that are out of work. It's awful.
No, not ole Bobby but Brandon. Another buddy of mine that works for Evolution, your main electric frac guys, said their schedule was starting to pick back up a bit as well. I believe he's a field supervisor now. Honestly, I don't see oil prices dropping in the next 4yrs for obvious political policy reasons unless they listen to that crazy Greta Thunburg girl. She demands we stop ALL fossil fuel use NOW. :rolleyes: Someone needs to show her how solar panels and windmills are made.....and transported.....and installed...and maintained. Other than personal garden grown foods, there's not 1 damn household thing untouched by oil in some way.

No, not ole Bobby but Brandon. Another buddy of mine that works for Evolution, your main electric frac guys, said their schedule was starting to pick back up a bit as well. I believe he's a field supervisor now. Honestly, I don't see oil prices dropping in the next 4yrs for obvious political policy reasons unless they listen to that crazy Greta Thunburg girl. She demands we stop ALL fossil fuel use NOW. :rolleyes: Someone needs to show her how solar panels and windmills are made.....and transported.....and installed...and maintained. Other than personal garden grown foods, there's not 1 damn household thing untouched by oil in some way.
Only if those garden grown foods don't use ammonium nitrate. Yep, it takes fossil fuels to make fertilizer too.

Reactions: LonghornMM
ADVERTISEMENT