ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 4th of July America

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
What I always like to do.

Saturday in the Park by Chicago

Watch Medal of Honor on Netflix.

Everyone has a favorite movie that they've seen a few times. The first time I saw the story of Sylvester Andolac I blinked back tears I still like to see his story actually I like all of them.

Well that's what I like on.July 4th.

Reactions: westx and Drtxhorn
I posted up at the river this afternoon so I could drink beer and mock all the tourists that had to come off the river due to storms. Fvcking tourists.

I posted up at the river this afternoon so I could drink beer and mock all the tourists that had to come off the river due to storms. Fvcking tourists.
Yeah I'm sure there were a few tourists that caught yer eye. Storms or not.

Today we celebrate being the best in the world, at just about everything we do. Today is truly the best day of the year. There isn’t a close second. 🇺🇸
Yes-- we have been and continue to be, bad asses on several fronts. What are we best at? We can kill you in 31 different flavors. But we also allow you to say pretty much whatever you want-- and that's cool.

We don't treat those that served this country as good as we should, but we also let women drive cars and go to college-- which is also cool.

If you own a piece of land and the mineral rights, and someone finds minerals on your land, you get RICH. But we will fvck around and overthrow a government in a foreign nation if it suits our agenda.

You can fly our flag, or "their" flag or any flag you want and nobody can stop you. But if you offend someone with darker skin pigmentation than you have, you'll get crushed by the media and the trolls.

You can eat cows, goats, chickens, fish-- whatever you want in this country-- as long as you don't buy a 32 ounce Big Gulp in New York.

As a female, you can get pregnant, have a baby inside you, and choose to get rid of it because it's your body, and your choice-- but when it comes time to inject a vaccine in "your" body that was rushed through trials, "my body, my choice" goes out the window in favor of "the greater good".

Yes-- we do live a bad ass country.

But for how much longer?

Have faith Clob. People are fighting back. Even in San Fran. Cali has probably noticed it. Got an earful from a black volunteer hustling people to sign up to recall 3 leftist, CRT waiving Board of Education members. Signed immediately. But he couldn't stop. "Don't u know you CRT is bullshit.?" Uh, sounds right to me. And the SF DA (another Soros recruit, felons ok to wander the streets) is also likely to be recalled. Will let you know how much an optomist I am after Oct. 9. Newson recall is a bridge too far I think.

ADVERTISEMENT