ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday America

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
244 years old today. And I encourage any of you who has the time today to watch the HBO documentary Citizen USA. The one who made the documentary, Alexandra Pelosi, traveled to all 50 states to meet with the immigrants who were sworn in as American citizens..They told their story as to why they came, and what they like as American citizens. It's 52 minutes long and I watch it every 4th of July. If you haven't seen it and you have the time today give it a watch I'm sure you'll like it.

Wow, you must be bored to watch that, especially a Pelosi. Are you numb all over? Watch some actual fireworks, Happy 4th America!!!

Have you even watched it? In your case I doubt it very seriously. These immigrants love their county as much as you say you do. Their life experiences are interesting probably more interesting than yours or for that matter mine.

Have you even watched it? In your case I doubt it very seriously. These immigrants love their county as much as you say you do. Their life experiences are interesting probably more interesting than yours or for that matter mine.
Anything sounds more interesting than your life.
HA! I am just kidding, have a great Fourth of July.

Happy 4th of July America. The greatest country on earth....she has liberated more people and brought prosperity to more people than any other nation in the history of the world. BLM and and the rest of the America hating marxists can go to hell.

Here's to a banner economic recovery, social recovery and national healing for the rest of 2020 and beyond.

Happy 4th of July America. The greatest country on earth....she has liberated more people and brought prosperity to more people than any other nation in the history of the world. BLM and and the rest of the America hating marxists can go to hell.

Here's to a banner economic recovery, social recovery and national healing for the rest of 2020 and beyond.
This times a million.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT