ADVERTISEMENT

Has anybody Seen Bell

I think he was having lunch with Clob one day last week and has not been heard from since......hmmmmm.....

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Oh don’t worry friends, I’m still here. I’ve been real busy lately especially since fb season is over.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
About 2 weeks ago I updated my iPhone with the latest software update, since then I can’t login straight thru Google to this site I have to go thru Safari. Weird. What is the App for this site, Rivals Recruiting? That’s all I saw in the App store

About 2 weeks ago I updated my iPhone with the latest software update, since then I can’t login straight thru Google to this site I have to go thru Safari. Weird. What is the App for this site, Rivals Recruiting? That’s all I saw in the App store
@Belldozer1 I just pulled the site up in Safari and bookmarked it. That way it's always there.

That’s the app. Once you download, you just have to select Texas Longhorns as the default team - 😂 - and it takes you straight to this board when you open the app. Pretty user friendly.

It's 23 in gruene. Went to HEB on 306 at 4pm because HEB said they were going to close at 5.
Ran in and got some beers, grabbed a couple of steaks, then walked back to the SUV. I was planning on going back home but was too enthralled watching the people that don't know how to walk or drive on ice, trying to walk and drive on ice. I sat there for an hour just laughing my ass off at people falling on their ass and watching their cars slide into random abandoned shopping carts.
I know it's not very Christian of me, but it was 45 minutes of gut busting laughter.

ADVERTISEMENT