ADVERTISEMENT

Has Kyle Flood been interviewed?

In the last 4 games Bijan, and Jordan, have played like the 5* recruits they were in college. But why isn't Jared Wiley starting?
Well knowing Sark’s emphasis on the best players not only playing but getting the ball if someone isn’t playing there is probably a reason.

I thought Duvernay was pretty elite. He didn't get the recognition or have the height but he was as reliable as anyone else.
Duvernay is also a duel threat as a returner he scored on ko return last year and had a good return Monday night.

And according to the Ravens coaching staff he's faster than Hollywood Brown.

But, that is what DHorn and Oldhorn mean. Duvernay was game changing. He didn’t have Colt and a decent OL like Shipley did.
I never saw Duvernay as a game changing guy. But that's just my opinion. His last year I could see that maybe saying he was but definitely not his first 3 years.

When I say game changing i'm talking about a guy like Ceedee Lamb. Duvernay wasn't close to the play maker Duvernay was.

Ceedee Lamb had Stoops and Riley running the team and working an offense. Duvernay had Herman. Think of the OC,s that went through Austin in Duvernays time and then tell me how Duvernay was not all that.....

I suspect as his Pro career unfolds we might see what potential we wasted with Duvernay

Reactions: westx
Ceedee Lamb had Stoops and Riley running the team and working an offense. Duvernay had Herman. Think of the OC,s that went through Austin in Duvernays time and then tell me how Duvernay was not all that.....

I suspect as his Pro career unfolds we might see what potential we wasted with Duvernay.
With all due respect Ceedee is on a completely different level than Duvernay was. Over a 1/3rd of his 3200+ yards in college were yards after catch. That has nothing to do with scheme.

With all due respect Ceedee is on a completely different level than Duvernay was. Over a 1/3rd of his 3200+ yards in college were yards after catch. That has nothing to do with scheme.
never said he wasnt on a different level.........and I believe that yards after catch has very much to do with scheme

ADVERTISEMENT