ADVERTISEMENT

Having Anxiety? 30 % off our most powerful gummy (Good through April!!!) HHC/CBN 125 mg

OMGanja

Rogue Shop @ www.rogueshop.com
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2013
Midland Texas
www.rogueshop.com
adqLD52.png

This weeks super fly deal is on our newest 125 mg HHC/CBN gummy. These bad boys are our (strong strong) so please use with caution (Read the instructions)! These bad boys are 30 percent off this month, use discount code HHC30 for 30 percent off these gummies only. HHC is well know for its Euphoric effects and CBN is know to be one of the finest sleeping aids. These work really well with those that are super stressed, having high anxiety and sleeping issues. Come check out the website if you are new and join the fam www.rogueshop.com If you don't want the 30 percent off the HHC Gummies there is still the OB discount code of Orangebloods for 10 percent off.

I’m not really experiencing anxiety but do have manic depressive spells usually onset by hearing our current President speak. Any tranquilizers for that?

Ordered some of the gummies from the last dude on here. Very little opinion relief.

I’m not really experiencing anxiety but do have manic depressive spells usually onset by hearing our current President speak. Any tranquilizers for that?
Good question brother. There might be a recommended medication suggested for dealin with sleepy out there. I find solice in a bottle of Stoli. My drinking's picked up since sleepy's took office.

ADVERTISEMENT