ADVERTISEMENT

Hello

lovemyaggies

Mar 6, 2015
New Aggie fan here. Figured I would join the party.

Look forward to baseball, basketball, and hopefully football talk with spring practice starting!

Originally posted by mikej042002:

Originally posted by madcow12:

you are on the wrong site then. This is longhorn football, baseball, basketball. Go knock yourself out there.

http://texags.com/
Well if he just follows Bombs posts then he will get all the Aggie news he needs.
Correct, it won't have the Aggy fluff he would read from dedicated Aggy sites.

you are on the wrong site then. This is longhorn football, baseball, basketball. Go knock yourself out there.

Well if he just follows Bombs posts then he will get all the Aggie news he needs.
I think he might be a closet aggie. That guy thinks he knows everything.

Originally posted by 12thmanposter:

I think he might be a closet aggie. That guy thinks he knows everything.
Thinking you and the other "new" aggy posters may be closet Horn fans with serious regret and shame for being an aggy to start with.... I mean all of 11 posts from you, and I am pretty sure they have all been here...... obsession and envy noted.. move along junior.

Originally posted by lovemyaggies:

That guy might love my aggies more than me!
I was just looking at your banner and it occurred to me, that if the biggest bitch school in all the SEC is running the state of Texas then it's fair to say that the state of Texas is the biggest bitch state in all the South East. We would be a bigger bunch of bitches than Mississippi and Arkansas.

I pray to God that there is never a day when you actually run Texas, because there is never going to be a day when you are the best in your conference.

One other thing to think about, Texas is down but will be coming back up, aggsy have never been up, so how can you run something when you've never been on top?

New Aggie fan here.
LOL. Right.

When it's this unconvincing, it's almost certainly gemba. It takes a special kind of stupidity to be as embarrassingly bad at this as he is.

Originally posted by Son of Wasatch:

I was just looking at your banner and it occurred to me, that if the biggest bitch school in all the SEC is running the state of Texas then it's fair to say that the state of Texas is the biggest bitch state in all the South East. We would be a bigger bunch of bitches than Mississippi and Arkansas.

I pray to God that there is never a day when you actually run Texas, because there is never going to be a day when you are the best in your conference.

One other thing to think about, Texas is down but will be coming back up, aggsy have never been up, so how can you run something when you've never been on top?
When exactly do you plan on coming back up? 2016?

Certainly before you behold your first pair of titties, gemba. (Your mother's don't count.)

When exactly do yall plan to reach a point to be considered "back up"? Seems to me you have gotten worse EVERY year since sumlin came around...... pretty soon you will be sitting behind Texas, tcu AND Baylor...... on a regular basis.... and then you will be looking over your shoulder at SMU/Houston/Rice...

Originally posted by Black_SoxAg:
So right where you are right soldier?

The difference is that you guys will NEVER be looking back over your shoulders at us, while we have been doing it to you since both schools were created. We are 2 years removed from playing for our CC and 5 years removed from playing for a NC.... when was the last time aggys could say either of those things? 1998? Good call...

And I am betting we do better than you guys this year.. not that it matters since we normally do with the exception of a few down years.... and truth be told, the last time we played, we were in a down year of sorts, and still beat you... on your field.... in the last meeting between the schools.... when yall SUPPOSEDLY had the better team that year...

Originally posted by aggie_brent:
Well, I bet Texas loses six. I doubt A&M loses six. Pretty sure you'll be wrong.

I bet you say that EVERY year.... lol and are wrong most.

Aggy has doen worse EVERY year since joining the sec with sumlin.... the trend will continue next year and aggy will lose 6. It is just in yalls blood to suck... historically, and realistically.

I doubt you will even be here halfway through the season... but if you are then perhaps a sig bet is in order..... Texas does better than aggy this year.... even with agy feasting on the cupcakes in OOC to pad their record.... and make no mistake, Arizona State is going to decimate you guys on opening day....

but at least you will have a shot at beating BALL STATE, NEVADA and WESTERN CAROLINA..... real gauntlet you guys have there...... still trying to figure out how you gutless cowards get 9 games in State and only 3 outside of Texas.... and yet you only play ZERO teams from this state at all..........

While we play a bunch of games inside the state, it is due to having tcu/Baylor/rice/tech on our schedule.. and only 6 home games... cant wait to hear everyone dog the aggys for their schedule this year... that's pathetic.... and gutless..

When is Aggy going to win something that matters? Do these tools realize how ignorant they sound with their jiberish? You can't take any of them seriously because of the hand wringing based off zero on the field results.... These guys just like to ruffle y'all's feathers. They don't have anything other than JFF and the SEC to hang their hat on and that won't change anytime soon.

How did I miss this thread?
laugh.r191677.gif

A bunch of butthurt aggy trolls in this thread. Man, am I really that far in the head of some of you aggys? It's not even difficult to screw with you guys. All I have to do is repeat facts and you guys go crazy. I can't help you guys have no history and are totally irrelevant in college athletics.

This post was edited on 3/8 8:57 AM by utisdabomb12

ADVERTISEMENT