ADVERTISEMENT

Here we Go Again!

Much to do over nothing to see here. This has already been addressed, the faculty is just trying to cause issues.

Reactions: Belldozer1
This is really a big problem. Even if it goes nowhere, it’s a sign of festering problems that the admin can’t or won’t control. It also goes to the issue of who they’re bringing on to the faculty.
Sad to say I would have to think twice about paying for my kid to attend the current version of UT. 100% it would be HELL NO to a liberal arts degree there.

"Sooners" will probably be PC for another ten years or so.

But then it will be come a symbol of "immoral capitalistic behavior" that "sends the wrong message to the our students and faculty". Sigh...

It appears I'm more towards the center than most of you guys. I think sometimes things aren't working, and they need to be changed. But if you told me the EOT was a skin that someone wanted to put on their wall to make a name for themselves, I'd have to agree with you. And that's fvucking sad.

Still love this country though, and would give my life for it in second. Even with all the bat sh!t crazies on the left and right screaming craziness at the top of their lungs every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: NativeTex
The climate is conducive to people like Martinez making noise about this. Even if he fails, he would have earned his 2 seconds of fame enough to be deemed an "expert" by the left media and get even more exposure. Dr. Phil is a vlassic example of a media created "expert". Here is a formula for success...if you suck in your profession..make some noise...become a media expert where you do not have to do any real work but get to thrash all the people you are told to thrash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT