ADVERTISEMENT

Here We Go Again

Such a crock of sh!t. I Hope the administration holds firm 8n their support, but I'm not holding my breath.
Those woke libtards will never stop tearing down tradition (even when there is no objective evidence to support their efforts).

I am confused. What funding are you referencing?
I wasn't aware of any state funding of pro franchises. Tax concessions maybe, but not any direct funding.
Please explain.

Ridiculous. More PC nonsense. Funny how The Eyes wasn't offensive to black people until just a year ago or so when they were told to be offended by it by white woke idiots.
Yes. Social media and finding a place to feel like you belong and you’re doing something is driving this. When we went to school we just rolled our eyes as we walked by the tables at The Union. Now they have a platform, media attention and lawyers. Pretty obvious really. I’m just curious to see if round 2 causes any change. Does UT just let it go or do they drive it to the SCOTUS? I don’t see any middle ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
This is so stupid. They claim that their voices weren't heard, yet Texas renamed buildings, made statues, investigated the songs origin, etc.. Nothing will ever be good enough.

Have you read the latest Alcalde? The president of student government is also the founder of the resurrected NAACP. I think that she's behind this lawsuit.

The woke bullshit has trickled down to little ol utsa.

The woke bullshit has trickled down to little ol utsa.

The UTSA Pres made it an issue by revoking it. I doubt many of the players attached a deeper meaning to the slogan. Shouldn’t it be their call since they’re the players? Their tradition is being taken away because someone outside the athletics program decided to draw attention to themselves.

The UTSA Pres made it an issue by revoking it. I doubt many of the players attached a deeper meaning to the slogan. Shouldn’t it be their call since they’re the players? Their tradition is being taken away because someone outside the athletics program decided to draw attention to themselves.
Hell no, I guarantee you not a player saw this coming. And even though it couldn't be further from the truth, some clown in the clip equated "come and get it" to the battle of Gonzalez. Claimed it racist. Can you believe that?
Coach Traylor was put on the hot seat and comically backed his prez for obvious reasons. Never seen him at a loss for words but it was obvious.

I’m sick of these universities teaching this liberal, woke, let’s find stuff to be offended by bullshit. Things have changed so much over the past 30 years. This generation is a bunch of soft ass mf’s.
Alot of schools have alway been about this. What's happening right now is an exponentially greater force. It is the current lib government forcing it or rather trying to force it down the gullets of those who don't know which way is which. Sleepy is a puppet.

Alot of schools have alway been about this. What's happening right now is an exponentially greater force. It is the current lib government forcing it or rather trying to force it down the gullets of those who don't know which way is which. Sleepy is a puppet.
Correct, he’s just a talking head. I asked my daughter who’s a sophomore at PNG if any of her teachers try and force their political views on them. She said when the topic comes up the teachers voice their leftist views, the students respond and the teacher tells them “they’re too young to know anything and just repeating what their parents say”. This bullshit is starting at a young age.

You are correct, and now their acceptance of the progressive libtard agenda is being more overtly enforced. China Joe is demanding the resignation of Service Academy board members appointed by the prior president. I feel sorry for those future leaders. We are so screwed as a nation.

You are correct, and now their acceptance of the progressive libtard agenda is being more overtly enforced. China Joe is demanding the resignation of Service Academy board members appointed by the prior president. I feel sorry for those future leaders. We are so screwed as a nation.
I keep harpin revolution.

Correct, he’s just a talking head. I asked my daughter who’s a sophomore at PNG if any of her teachers try and force their political views on them. She said when the topic comes up the teachers voice their leftist views, the students respond and the teacher tells them “they’re too young to know anything and just repeating what their parents say”. This bullshit is starting at a young age.
PNG?

Port Neches
I can name several things that could offend me. But these things were not developed to be offensive. It's my opinion that they might be offensive.

The Eyes of Texas was not developed to be offensive. It stays.
It's not going anywhere. And when this latest attempt fails, I promise to drag my nuts right through the NAACP gravy bowl.

Reactions: DHHorn
ADVERTISEMENT