ADVERTISEMENT

Herman bringing in Belichick to speak to HS coaches

Longyac

Oct 18, 2005
Texas' coaches clinic is featuring Belicheck as the keynote speaker. It is scheduled the same day as aggy's spring game.

Herman may be winning me over.

057b21e25a98d122a20dcbe225eea8f9.jpg

Last edited:
And as previously mentioned somewhere, it's the same weekend as aggy spring game. Coincidence? I think not!

And as previously mentioned somewhere, it's the same weekend as aggy spring game. Coincidence? I think not!

Everything we read addresses the fact that Herman is VERY detailed oriented..If this is an example, then I have to buy into that theory

Reactions: HornsRuleU
I wonder if there is a connection between Belichick and Herman? Or is this just outside the box that no one had really considered?

He knows how to throw a party, I'll give him that. Just curious, how will this clinic help the team? Do recruits attend or is it just for High School coaches.

"Machiavelli" or "Prince Machiavelli" means only one thing in El Paso. Strip Club. Even though it has been closed for a few years, the legend of "The Prince" lives.

He knows how to throw a party, I'll give him that. Just curious, how will this clinic help the team? Do recruits attend or is it just for High School coaches.
It's Herman showing up aggy and bringing a big name to town. I'm pretty sure the photo op and media coverage will be redonkulous.

I wonder if there is a connection between Belichick and Herman? Or is this just outside the box that no one had really considered?
Urban is close friend of Bill....Herman saw him plenty at OSU as he was there several times.

^^^
I just died a little on the inside. They served the coaches Franklin's and that coach calls the pintos a stew with beans in it! Just unbelievable. That coach should just leave the state so he never has to show his face again.

Reactions: LongfellowDrew
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT