ADVERTISEMENT

Hey guys the 2021 schedule is out today

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
And as most of you know our non schedule is the Cajuns, the hillbillies, and the intellectuals. It hasn't been mentioned here yet but Ole Miss punked out last month and we replaced them with Rice.

The conference schedule starts out the same as last year TT, the cockroaches, and then OK. We play OSU the following weekend. And then comes our off weekend.

When we come back we have 2 road games against Baylor and ISU. We return home against KS. We finish at WV and at home against KSU.

The schedule is very similar to last year's schedule. I like having our off weekend on 10/23/21. We'll play 7 games, an off weekend, and get ready for the stretch run in Nov. Of course if were mediocre again it won't matter when the bye weekend is.

Lastly the 2nd Saturday in October is 10/9/21 which means we'll play OK that day. Right now it appears that the 2nd biggest game will be ISU on 11/6/21.

HookemHorns

PS

Hey coach Sarkisian in 242 days we play OK.

Not excited at all about going to arky to play them. True, they suck. But they return 7 on offense and 8 on defense. It's just early enough that they won't have much tape on us, but they'll be breaking in a new QB and RB and we won't have much tape on them. Their first game is against Rice-- so we won't learn much there.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Not excited at all about going to arky to play them. True, they suck. But they return 7 on offense and 8 on defense. It's just early enough that they won't have much tape on us, but they'll be breaking in a new QB and RB and we won't have much tape on them. Their first game is against Rice-- so we won't learn much there.
That game isn't a gimme. Ark extended Barry Odom who worked wonders on that defense. Their 3-7 record belies their improvement. They played Georgia tough through 3 quarters and lost 3 games (Auburn, LSU, Mizzu) by no more than 3 points each.
The new QB started at Mizzu due to Franks' injury so he's not completely green.
Could be a road trip for me.

And as most of you know our non schedule is the Cajuns, the hillbillies, and the intellectuals. It hasn't been mentioned here yet but Ole Miss punked out last month and we replaced them with Rice.

The conference schedule starts out the same as last year TT, the cockroaches, and then OK. We play OSU the following weekend. And then comes our off weekend.

When we come back we have 2 road games against Baylor and ISU. We return home against KS. We finish at WV and at home against KSU.

The schedule is very similar to last year's schedule. I like having our off weekend on 10/23/21. We'll play 7 games, an off weekend, and get ready for the stretch run in Nov. Of course if were mediocre again it won't matter when the bye weekend is.

Lastly the 2nd Saturday in October is 10/9/21 which means we'll play OK that day. Right now it appears that the 2nd biggest game will be ISU on 11/6/21.

HookemHorns

PS

Hey coach Sarkisian in 242 days we play OK.

I would rather play Rice and watch the Mob, shit that's worth the money right there:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:, I wish we could bring back the Pig Sooo games for you youngsters, that was Football !

I would rather play Rice and watch the Mob, shit that's worth the money right there:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:, I wish we could bring back the Pig Sooo games for you youngsters, that was Football !

Well you know LA will be ranked when we play them. They beat ISU easily last year.

I hate AR and disliked Frank Broyles intensely. Let me give you guys something to think about. There's the Broyles award because of all legendary assistants who coached under him. Well then why couldn't all these geniuses beat Darrell Royal? FB went 1/9 against TX his last 10 years and was 5/14 overall. And if all those guys were geniuses well than what does make Darrell Royal? Or his dc Mike Campbell who was with him from beginning to end.

Something to think about.

Now looking at our conference schedule. It starts in the same order as last year TT, TCU, & OK. People need to remember that it's always a war for them when we play those guys especially in Lubbock.

We have the cockroaches right before OK. We were 28/1 against when we resumed our rivalry with them. It's time to start dominating these guys. Let them know in no uncertain terms that our 5* rb is better than theirs.

OK need I say anything more?

And I hope the bands can play next year and they will allow more fans that would mean a lot to all of us.

Last edited:
Now looking at our conference schedule. It starts in the same order as last year TT, TCU, & OK. This is the same order as last year people need to remember that it's always a war for them when we play those guys especially in Lubbock.

We have the cockroaches right before OK. We were 28/1 against when we resumed our rivalry with them. It's time to start dominating these guys. Let them know in no uncertain terms that our 5* rb is better than theirs.

OK need I say anything more?

And I hope the bands can play next year and they will allow more fans that would mean a lot to all of us.
I don't know if I want to hear the band after the s*** they pulled last year

Unless they play the Eyes, there is no band and I don't want to hear them again. I'd rather hear the same music from my Ipad than given them anything. Screw the marching band and I'll only support the Symphony.

Get woke, go broke. They can pay for their own schooling or go somewhere else. Those pansey asses are a disgrace to the University.

The Texas blowu game might not be played at the Cotton Bowl this year. Prarie View and Grambling always play a week before and they have moved their game to Globe life field the old rangers stadium. Word is Cotton Bowl took a big hit with the pipes and major damage has happened. Let's see if our game will hold up there.

The Texas blowu game might not be played at the Cotton Bowl this year. Prarie View and Grambling always play a week before and they have moved their game to Globe life field the old rangers stadium. Word is Cotton Bowl took a big hit with the pipes and major damage has happened. Let's see if our game will hold up there.

Let's hope that the Texas/0U game stays at the original Cotton Bowl. They have been wanting to move the game to Cowboys Stadium for several years now, and my fear is that they will use this circumstance as an excuse to move the game, which could be the beginning of the end of the game at the original Cotton Bowl stadium.

Let's hope that the Texas/0U game stays at the original Cotton Bowl. They have been wanting to move the game to Cowboys Stadium for several years now, and my fear is that they will use this circumstance as an excuse to move the game, which could be the beginning of the end of the game at the original Cotton Bowl stadium.

I was thinking the same thing Jerry will probably be doing everything he can.

There is a podcast out either today or yesterday I think with RJ Young talking to the ESPN lead Arkansas writer and he is concerned about the Texas game and feels that it will be a tough game but one that Arkansas will lose. Their schedule is also pretty tough as they play LSU, Georgia and Alabama on the road.

He is saying that he feels with the schedule and having Texas as the 2nd game that it will be tough for Arkansas to make a Bowl Game. The Arkansas game will not be a gimme by any stretch but its a game that Texas can and should win. I am looking forward to seeing if Texas plays a more complete game on both sides of the ball and I think they will having the spring to work through the installs on both sides..

Arkansas' leading rusher is back (Trelon Smith) so not exactly breaking in a new RB. Hogs were just 8 points from going 6-4 last year against the toughest schedule in college football so much improved from the Morris era but would still be a tall order to win against a much more talented Texas team. Think Pittman has things going in the right direction though.

I don't want that to happen but if it's only for 1 year I'm fine same thing happened to the RB.

If it has to be played somewhere else and we don't want to play at Jerry world why not Kansas City? It would be a classic in your face to Jerry Jones that the Hunt family would get the game.

Just a thought

I don't want that to happen but if it's only for 1 year I'm fine same thing happened to the RB.

If it has to be played somewhere else and we don't want to play at Jerry world why not Kansas City? It would be a classic in your face to Jerry Jones that the Hunt family would get the game.

Just a thought

KC??? Why? Just make the game home and away if we can't play in the Cotton Bowl. No need to let Jeruh in on the fun either. We would actually get a rivalry game at home. Some might be triggered by seeing mullets in Austin, but it's worth it.

Just play at Pony stadium and let the gooners wreck havoc in the nice part of Dallas they wouldn't know their manners. Another thing i am excited about Sark idk why but I am. Is it that he is bringing in top recruits and we have the number 5 class right now? Murphy looks the part go watch his highlights from this past weekend 7 on 7.

I believe the game will stay in Dallas. Too much monies for local municipality, as well as the County. Jerry should be working on replacing his gas company's CEO that was celebrating a jackpot last week.

I believe the game will stay in Dallas. Too much monies for local municipality, as well as the County. Jerry should be working on replacing his gas company's CEO that was celebrating a jackpot last week.

I agree the game will stay in Dallas at CB. But if the infrastructure at the CB is as severe as they say maybe we should move to another site this year. It would only be a 1 year thing. After Hurricane Katrina the Sugar Bowl moved to Atlanta for 1 year and because of covid19 the Rose Bowl was played in Dallas. If it's only 1 year I'll be ok with that.

ADVERTISEMENT