ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmmm

Fvck. They'll let anyone in here these days won't they?

Or we could go with...... look what the cat dragged in.

Or maybe.... sh!t fire and save matches! Where you been?

Or take the @Metcalf #2 approach and ask you how your 6 month stint in county was.

So which is it?

Bwahaha....I honestly wish I could say it was fun... And that no jail was involved....but neither is true.... Spent a night in jail... And in a round about way it cost me everything I owned..... Car, clothes, computer, tools.....seems my last mistake had herself a problem with meth. :/ Had a friend gimme a place to stay rent free, but even now I have just started to rebuild my clothes so I don't have laundry every other day......

Lol....been pretty shitty.... And that's just part of it all...... Yet here I am..... Still kicking.. lol

Oh and btw the night in jail was for driving with an invalid liscence... Nothing major.... Little misdemeanor crap..

Hope that meth is in tx or that it's purely an OK thing? I think to hope for either is probably not the right direction
My original post wasn't clear, hoped it was a purely OK thing, and was definitely tongue in cheek. Wish they would up the punishment for that life ruining garbage. Put em away for life.

I’ll tell you what, if anyone has been up around Canyon Lake area recently, they’ll definitely see the effects meth can have on area. I walked into a dollar general up there the other day and couldn’t believe the condition folks coming in and out of that place. Not just there but any gas station, grocery store up there is like that.They had a pretty sizable drug bust up there recently I’m told.

Dude........ you b!tch about your clients? Wtf man? If not for those toothless canyon Lakers, your meth house wouldn't be Makin no money.

I’ll tell you what, if anyone has been up around Canyon Lake area recently, they’ll definitely see the effects meth can have on area. I walked into a dollar general up there the other day and couldn’t believe the condition folks coming in and out of that place. Not just there but any gas station, grocery store up there is like that.They had a pretty sizable drug bust up there recently I’m told.

I can't live without my loofahs.

[

QUOTE="RoboCocks21, post: 10144615, member: 28118"]You old fart you would run her away during marriage and then no prenuptial and you get taken for everything and your dignity as well.

Oh and all your loofas![/QUOTE]

My original post wasn't clear, hoped it was a purely OK thing, and was definitely tongue in cheek. Wish they would up the punishment for that life ruining garbage. Put em away for life.

I dont disagree, it's a terrible thing to even exist and anyone possessing it should be afraid of the consequences. But life seems a little drastic. Folks dont even get life for murder anymore

I dont disagree, it's a terrible thing to even exist and anyone possessing it should be afraid of the consequences. But life seems a little drastic. Folks dont even get life for murder anymore
Typically the people who don't get life for murder are the ones who have taken one life, when was the last time a meth dealer only deals to one person? I would put all of my pennies (which isn't a lot) on the fact that a meth dealer has taken more lives or caused more lives to be ruined than your average murder suspect.

Typically the people who don't get life for murder are the ones who have taken one life, when was the last time a meth dealer only deals to one person? I would put all of my pennies (which isn't a lot) on the fact that a meth dealer has taken more lives or caused more lives to be ruined than your average murder suspect.
I've never tried meth. In point of fact- I hadn't tried anything until I was 29 and tried some top shelf pot on a trip to Amsterdam. I literally thought the world was melting and banshees were invading us from planet Melmac. (Two points if you got that reference)
Needless to say, this ended my drug phase.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
ADVERTISEMENT