ADVERTISEMENT

Horns vs ttu baseball

Oldmanastro

Jun 18, 2015
Ok, we need better defense and bats to be hot tonight.
Always good to get the first win in the series.
On LHN, so hopefully only Greg and Keith on the broadcast. Lowell can take the weekend off.

Hook em!

Yes, get up early in the game and in the series. Always keep pressure on your opponent. This is a huge Big 12 opening series between the two best teams in the league.

Hook'em!

Lead off single gets thrown out by Mcann, glad he is back. Walk leads to nothing, going to bottom 1 0-0.

I'm just getting reacquainted with UT baseball. I've noticed that TT had been to the CWS 3 times in the last 5 years. Are they team to beat this year?

Yes, along with us. Their head coach was touted by Garrido as “the next great one”.
Btw, if you didn’t know, Augie passed away 1yr ago today.
Going to b2 tied 0-0.

Get 1 back. Down 3-1.
We scored once I began drinking my Belgium quad beer. Means more must be had.

Bases loaded sac fly, e5 allows 2 more (could be deemed a hit), 3 in for now. Up 4-3, pitching change.

Yes, along with us. Their head coach was touted by Garrido as “the next great one”.
Btw, if you didn’t know, Augie passed away 1yr ago today.
Going to b2 tied 0-0.

Yeah I saw that Augie is no longer worth us. I also saw that David Owen who's our shortstop is out for the year. He's one of our best players. By any chance is Spike Owen his dad?

Actually it’s David Hamilton out for the year. Had a stumble on one of those electric scooters downtown.

Awesome to get a W in game #1. I'm going to the game tomorrow and then to get my Matt's El Rancho fix after the game!

Reactions: freeper
Texas is 14-6 and has 8 come from behind wins this season. 8-2 when the other team scores first. This team has grit and keeps after teams even when they get behind.

Catching a plane to Cali as I speak, so won’t be able to watch. Will watch for updates on here.
Let’s get game 2 to clinch the series!

ADVERTISEMENT