ADVERTISEMENT

How much swag did Biden leave the Tali-terrorist?

clob94

Aug 25, 2014

Here's a very detailed list of ALL the trucks, tanks, guns, night vision goggles, explosives, airplanes, helocraft, howitzers--- everything that President Drooling Houseplant left to some of the baddest mofos on the planet. Granted, those aircraft won't last long without replacement parts, but those tanks, hummers, MRAPs and APC's are work horses that will last a loooooong time. With over 22,000 hummers and a thousand MRAPs, they'll be able to scavenge parts for decades. The iron boot that the taliban use to keep those people down is now a Kevlar boot-- thanks to Joe's complete and total lack of competence.

The Taliban is now (equipment wise) a top 15 army on the planet. He left them 360,000 REAL assault rifles, not single fire civilian rifles that are branded by anti-gun idiots as "assault rifles"--- these are actual assault rifles. Joe also left them 60,000 machine guns. You know, belt fed. Browning 50 cals, m249s, m48s, m60s-- squad assault weapons... and this mother fvcker wants to talk about taking MY guns away?

Fvck right off. The gun argument is over. Obama and Biden have now armed Narco terrorists in Mexico AND Afghanistan.

Damn this guy! This makes me sick to my stomach. Our country is much less safe because of him. For absolutely no reason. I’m so pissed. And the fact there’s no accountability is even more sickening. Nobody in his administration has been fired or has been asked to resign over this. They truly believe that this mission has been a success. Just disgusting and pathetic.

And yet he still has people supporting him and who believe that he’s the right man for the job. Anybody who voted for him, dead or alive, is complicit in all of this.

Reactions: freeper
I have a response from Biden.

Eei33KEU8AAr95B.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT