ADVERTISEMENT

HYPE TRAILER after victory over OU

Sweet! I really love these little hype/recruiting vids.

Honest question here.... I've always wondered, is the golden hat a painted real hat or is it metallic?

Sweet! I really love these little hype/recruiting vids.

Honest question here.... I've always wondered, is the golden hat a painted real hat or is it metallic?
It was actually supposed to be a hat that was ........... wait a minute....... if I'm giving up TS-SCI info like this--- the door needs to swing both ways...

Tell us all about that time you made a column of technicals go boom and I'll finish..... ;)

It was actually supposed to be a hat that was ........... wait a minute....... if I'm giving up TS-SCI info like this--- the door needs to swing both ways...

Tell us all about that time you made a column of technicals go boom and I'll finish..... ;)
You show me yours & I'll show you mine tactic eh? Slick move.
I'll tell ya what, if we cross paths at a watering hole and I've been drinking heavily we have a deal as long as one of your vet buds is there too. As you know, it's hard to talk insider ball to people who havn't been inside.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn

TS hat. Lol

So the hat was sent to be bronzed and they did such an odd job in doing it that the hat came out looking gold. The name of the trophy was going to be the "bronze stetson" but because it looked more gold than bronze.....

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
You show me yours & I'll show you mine tactic eh? Slick move.
I'll tell ya what, if we cross paths at a watering hole and I've been drinking heavily we have a deal as long as one of your vet buds is there too. As you know, it's hard to talk insider ball to people who havn't been inside.

Sgt Rock trying to hit on ya Fresh!

Hook'em

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!

Its a lot like wearing a white Klan sheet in the middle of Harlem holding a holding a .22 pistol, now everybody gonna want ya ass and they are looking for you...

Funny I out lived all my Bros from the Army and all 10 of my friends and the rest the VA killed, its lonely at the top..LOL

Hook'em

So the hat was sent to be bronzed and they did such an odd job in doing it that the hat came out looking gold. The name of the trophy was going to be the "bronze stetson" but because it looked more gold than bronze.....
Just like those old after school psa commercials, the more you know.....
Thanks clob.

Its a lot like wearing a white Klan sheet in the middle of Harlem holding a holding a .22 pistol, now everybody gonna want ya ass and they are looking for you...

Funny I out lived all my Bros from the Army and all 10 of my friends and the rest the VA killed, its lonely at the top..LOL

Hook'em
Every now and then I cross paths with a hardass made of piss & vinegar. Keep doing what gotcha here FB.
Hookem

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT