ADVERTISEMENT

I’m moving to Florida

I think it might be restricted against Sooners Bell. I looked at the pictures and I didn’t see 1 house with tires on the roof or any cars on blocks in the yards.

Glad you’re posting again. I was worried you’d had a relapse. Or worse, the meds liberalized you.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Bell, there's nowhere to hide any longer. The wokeness has officially taken over everywhere. Although we love our foozball team, most of us hate what the political atmosphere has done to the University. Looks like Norman might get some pu$$y hats of their own. Welcome to the unwanted club.

Bell....Are you seriously moving to Florida?....after all the time and effort you put into your property?....and $$$ ??
No doubt you could sell it for a good profit but could you stand the idea of a yankee living in it?....or worse, a California refugee?....

say it aint so!

Bell....Are you seriously moving to Florida?....after all the time and effort you put into your property?....and $$$ ??
No doubt you could sell it for a good profit but could you stand the idea of a yankee living in it?....or worse, a California refugee?....

say it aint so!
Nah I’m not moving but I bet the neighbors of that trailer park in Florida are pissed it’s there

Reactions: oldhorn2

say it aint so!
Money is definitely talking nowadays. A buddy of mine inherited +/- 100ac near Mustang Ridge area and was mad at all the locals selling out to developers. 6 months later he cashed a check north of $7mil and bought a huuuuuuge ranch in Wyoming.

my Dad bought a 500 ac ranch between Driftwood and Wimberley back in the 60's for almost nothing. It was beautiful and wonderful for only about 2 years when all the ranches around it became 10 acre deer leases. I got to where I hated that place because there was not one sq ft on it that you didnt hear dogs bark, car radios...have trespassers etc. I did have a good time shooting every dog I came across on our place....

I sold it for a rediculous amount and bought a great place down outside of Charlotte south of SA.

Reactions: Belldozer1
my Dad bought a 500 ac ranch between Driftwood and Wimberley back in the 60's for almost nothing. It was beautiful and wonderful for only about 2 years when all the ranches around it became 10 acre deer leases. I got to where I hated that place because there was not one sq ft on it that you didnt hear dogs bark, car radios...have trespassers etc. I did have a good time shooting every dog I came across on our place....

I sold it for a rediculous amount and bought a great place down outside of Charlotte south of SA.
Charlotte south of San Antonio? I'm from San Antonio I never heard of that place.

Last edited:
Hope you got mineral rights with it. Worked on several locations around Charlotte and they’re all producing big numbers.

Hope you got mineral rights with it. Worked on several locations around Charlotte and they’re all producing big numbers.
Executive rights only. You have to be a waayy bigger fish than me to have any hopes of getting full minerals

And Cali.....Charlotte is about 11 miles west of Jourdinton

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT