ADVERTISEMENT

I agree with Green Peace

oldhorn2

Jan 2, 2013

This is a bit long, but you will be amazed....you will also agree with him

Can a brutha get a brief synopsis?

This is like 4 hours long bruh...

Clob I appologize. My neighbor sent me the short version, but I cannot send it to anything but an email address. It is worth a read.

Bottom line, he says that Carbon dioxide is necessary for life. He goes on to say that Nuclear power and natural gas are the only reasonable long term sources for power, He said that ALL renewable energy...i.e. solar and wind power are unproven, unreliable and eventually VERY expensive.

Clob I appologize. My neighbor sent me the short version, but I cannot send it to anything but an email address. It is worth a read.

Bottom line, he says that Carbon dioxide is necessary for life. He goes on to say that Nuclear power and natural gas are the only reasonable long term sources for power, He said that ALL renewable energy...i.e. solar and wind power are unproven, unreliable and eventually VERY expensive.
Soooooo you mean he's saying all the sh!t that those of us with any common sense already know.

Awesome. Thanks.

Any energy source that cannot be dialed up to meet dynamic demand is absolutely unreliable. This includes most renewable sources (not including hydro and geothermal). Storage is the holy grail of renewable energy. Until the storage problem (high capacity, round trip efficiency, materials,...) is solved, any grid dependent on renewable sources will be absolutely unreliable and the power it provides will be much more expensive.

Reactions: JustAHorn88
ADVERTISEMENT