ADVERTISEMENT

I am done..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
I'm 30 years old. I have a new born daughter. I take off overtime every week to watch Texas football. In my 30 years of being alive we have won 1 national championship. 1 . The most wealthy school in America. The biggest state as far as recruits and 1 national championship. When was the last time we went into a RRS knowing we would win like ou does against us? When was the last time we won every game we should have. From Maryland to OU I'm sick of waiting time , emotion and money on this team. Love you guys but I wont take off another Saturday for a piss poor out coached texas team. I am 30 years old we should Have at least 2 to 3 national championships under our belt . Instead we have a underachieving half ass team. Thanks Tom herman and beck.

Last edited:
I'm 30 years old. I have a new born daughter. I take off overtime every week to watch Texas football. In my 30 years of being alive we have won 1 national championship. 1 . The most wealthy school in America. The biggest state as far as recruits and 1 national championship. When was the last time we went into a RRS knowing we would win like ou does against us? When was the last time we won every game we should have. From Maryland to OU I'm sick of waiting time , emotion and money on this team. Love you guys but I wont take off another Saturday for a piss poor put coached texas team. I am 30 years old we should Have at least 2 to 3 national championships under our belt . Instead we have a underachieving half ass team. Thanks Tom herman and beck.
I feel ya man. Nothing wrong with spending your time doing something else. Other things exist outside of Texas football. Once I came to that understanding, dealing with losses became easier. We are all here because we are Texas football fan(atic)s.

I have a problem. I used to let texas games effect me like my father. He was a alcoholic. When Texas loss I knew a bad weekend would follow . I refuse to do that to my family. I'm done taking off work to follow a underachieving football team. We should.be so much better but oh well. See yall next year.

Last edited:
I have a problem. I used to let texas games effect me like my father. He was a alcoholic. When Texas loss I knew a bad weekend would follow . I refuse to do that to my family. I'm done taking of work to follicle a underachieving football team. We should.be so much better but oh well. See yall next year.
I respect that.

Reactions: hookem777
if youre done after a 7 point loss to a playoff team, then i dont know what to tell you

A team we should have beat. Like every year. You're missing the point. We should win every game. Look at Alabama. We Have more money and a state with more athletes yet every year we choke. I love texas football as much as the next but please dont act like we are not the most underachieving program in college football history.

A team we should have beat. Like every year. You're missing the point. We should win every game. Look at Alabama. We Have more money and a state with more athletes yet every year we choke. I love texas football as much as the next but please dont act like we are not the most underachieving program in college football history.

theyre not a team we should have beat. Theyre a team we could have beat. there is a huge difference. I will never argue that we do not underachieve, its absolutely evident that we do. With that said im not going to stop bleeding burnt orange. I stayed through the charlie strong years, losing to kansas, and missing a bowl in back to back years. a 7 point loss to oklahoma isnt going to run me off and it shouldnt run off any real fan.

This sense of entitlement is why you don't win every game. After Mack departed from the program, I have seen UT ooze with this poison. If you can get this out of your fanbase, players and coaching staff/admin - you will have a very good chance to win a couple more MNC's in the upcoming years.

Straighten your ass up Hook'em! and go get a 12 pack of Shiners and join the rest of us feeling bad about the same thing, it happens, we played like shit and lost, this weekends gone now and we gotta a new one next week,,,Hang in there!

In fact we all need a beer and a piece of ass and settle down!

Last edited:
Straighten your ass up Hook'em! and go get a 12 pack of Shiners and join the rest of us feeling bad about the same thing, it happens, we played like shit and lost, this weekends gone now and we gotta a new one next week,,,Hang in there!

In fact we all need a beer and a piece of ass and settle down!
It just happens every year and it’s bringing me down.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
This sense of entitlement is why you don't win every game. After Mack departed from the program, I have seen UT ooze with this poison. If you can get this out of your fanbase, players and coaching staff/admin - you will have a very good chance to win a couple more MNC's in the upcoming years.

shut up

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn

There's a sense of entitlement at Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson and other schools. Doesn't seem to affect them. That's what happens when you're a blueblood program. Those pesky things called, "expectations".

Hey, I don’t know who you are but leave us alone so we can lick our wounds.

There's a sense of entitlement at Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson and other schools. Doesn't seem to affect them. That's what happens when you're a blueblood program. Those pesky things called, "expectations".
You can make an argument we are more of a blue blood in the last 20 years than those trailer park meth heads up North

I'm 30 years old. I have a new born daughter. I take off overtime every week to watch Texas football. In my 30 years of being alive we have won 1 national championship. 1 . The most wealthy school in America. The biggest state as far as recruits and 1 national championship. When was the last time we went into a RRS knowing we would win like ou does against us? When was the last time we won every game we should have. From Maryland to OU I'm sick of waiting time , emotion and money on this team. Love you guys but I wont take off another Saturday for a piss poor out coached texas team. I am 30 years old we should Have at least 2 to 3 national championships under our belt . Instead we have a underachieving half ass team. Thanks Tom herman and beck.
I feel your pain, but I just don’t think you realize how great our program truly is.

new member comes on here and talks about entitlement.

Reactions: BigDoberman
I mean. call it what you want. Call me a non fan. Call me a whiner . I'm tired of taking a valuable Saturday regardless if I'm working or not to watch a underachieving Texas team. I will always bleed orange. Screw anyone else who questions it. But I'm done taking a valuable Saturday and wasting it. You have to think as a fan. Instead of working and making more money I, cook , drink , cook more drink more and waist a half of a day for what? That's what I'm getting at. I love Texas football. I love my longhorns. Call me a fairweather fan or a t shirt fan idc. I've been a fan for 25 plus years. I'm tired of wasting my Saturday on the most underachieving team in college football. There is 0 reason why every year we should not be contenders. We never have had except maybe in 05 a team that we all know should win and kill a opponent. That is ridiculous considering the school we support and the team and money we have. Again I bleed burnt orange. I have my whole life but your ignorant af if you call me wrong here. I love you guys. You all are fun to read and fun to talk football with but to me it's over for now and especially for the year. I'm done wasting my Saturday. Hookem and good luck to the rest of everyone the rest of the year. I rarely say things so seriously but I am done.

I mean. call it what you want. Call me a non fan. Call me a whiner . I'm tired of taking a valuable Saturday regardless if I'm working or not to watch a underachieving Texas team. I will always bleed orange. Screw anyone else who questions it. But I'm done taking a valuable Saturday and wasting it. You have to think as a fan. Instead of working and making more money I, cook , drink , cook more drink more and waist a half of a day for what? That's what I'm getting at. I love Texas football. I love my longhorns. Call me a fairweather fan or a t shirt fan idc. I've been a fan for 25 plus years. I'm tired of wasting my Saturday on the most underachieving team in college football. There is 0 reason why every year we should not be contenders. We never have had except maybe in 05 a team that we all know should win and kill a opponent. That is ridiculous considering the school we support and the team and money we have. Again I bleed burnt orange. I have my whole life but your ignorant af if you call me wrong here. I love you guys. You all are fun to read and fun to talk football with but to me it's over for now and especially for the year. I'm done wasting my Saturday. Hookem and good luck to the rest of everyone the rest of the year. I rarely say things so seriously but I am done.

Cool Hook’em !

No your not! You know ya not,you'll be back, your just upset! But, I will tell ya the cold hard truth! " Me and Stranger are drunk as shit and we are done too!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT