ADVERTISEMENT

I don't Know?

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
After going to ER last night, I fell getting out the boat and hit my hip, I was stunned by the blinding pain, well my wife called a EMS and they took me to ER and I was there for 2 hrs with xrays and I didn't break it , just like Football got hit, I am sore this morn but, will live again.But, I asked the Head Nurse where all the Covid people was , and she said we don't have any right now, it will go for am couple of weeks then we might get some, I know somethings out there killin people but, seems like the News says how bad it is and a whole hospital don't have any. so I am confused. they say all the hospitals are full???? I did see one thing and that is Dr have no patience with the Elderly...

Damn Stranger...you gotta be more careful. I have got to make that drive down to Corpus for some Shiner and fishing one day...glad to hear you’re on the mend...

My wife just bought me a PlayStation 5 with the new Cod and Demons, guess I will be ok, been a longtime since Ravensheild and Ghost Recon...and Diablo 2...lol

Well, I just spawned in Cod 5 and got my ass shot off, need practice or they are spawn shootin...LOL

Haha, yeah I know a guy who used to ride his mower to the local beer joint, you got it,,,,DWI.

I used to know a guy too named George Jones that rode the shit outa a riding Mower!....LOL, my legs are shit too, both Bypsssed and missing 3 toes on left foot, I know how ya feel, getting old is a bitch is a mean bitch that takes no prisoners, However I keep going, you don't use it then ya lose it!

Reactions: TexLou
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT