ADVERTISEMENT

I Email Dodds and Plonsky they gonna work on our nachos and dr pepper

T%20142-2T.jpg

WB can you follow up with Plonsky on the status of getting this issue fixed by the next home game?

Originally posted by Texas1999:
I miss Bill Byrnes weekly report
"Our thirsty friends from the State Capital of shitty nachos"

From the jalepenocicles to your willingness to drop the whole NachoGate deal for Dr. Pepper... just a solid effort all around.

Not enough spelling mistakes and incorrect word usage. What's up with that OP?

Feel OP on the Nachos. If I'm spending more than $5 on something that costs $.50, at least give me a quality product. Chips in a bag? Half the reason I go to games and movies is for the nachos, and now they have taken that away from me!

Great post, as usual.

Still not as good as the spider bite thread, but it's up there.

Re: I Email Dodds and Plonsky they gonna work on our nachos and dr pe

Does Jack Daniels go with Dr pepper?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by bigbad66:

I'm thinking this eventually needs to go to the classics board
I think WB should have his own classics board, the WTF WB Classics. All gathered in one place.

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

I gar - an - tee that Oliver Luck will fix the nacho and dr pepper issue when he takes over as ad. when his greatest accomplishment at WVU is listed as 'bringing beer to the stadium' you can bet he'll be all over the nacho and dp issue.

how can you be the joneses and have crappy nachos?

This thread just keeps on winning...

I'd like to believe that wb is just another alias used by the infamous Spider Ag from days of yore on Hornfans. His epic thread about being sodomized by a goal post at the A&M-Tech game remains one of the great classics in Longhorn message board history. I still crack up every time I think of it. And wb's threads just seem to have that same "flair" about them...

ADVERTISEMENT