ADVERTISEMENT

I guess everyone here realized COVID is real

We don't have to make fun of people who are scared of corona. We also don't have to make political jokes at their expense.

If an objective person can't see that there were spikes almost two weeks following the protests, then they are just being willfully blind and antagonistic to suit their narrative.
Also I expect to see a spike in Tulsa, though not as bad due to temperature testing prior to entering the venue. But only a contrarian would have you believe that protests didn't lead to a spike.

The politicizing of this, like everything, is mired in hypocrisy.

Examples: LeBron is against slavery. LeBron makes hundreds of millions off Nike--- a company that has proven to use slave like labor in China. Nike's are made in China. A country that openly admits to having millions in slave camps.
Ergo-- LeBron is a liar and a hypocrite. LeBron only cares about social issues that LeBron can relate to and that make LeBron look good in the eyes of his consumers.

Example: The media has droned on about Covid not spreading during riots and protests. The media crucified 9000+ people in Tulsa for showing up at a rally where temperature scans were done on everyone. No temp scans done at any riots or protests. The media is lying because of their hypocrisy and hatred for certain political beliefs.

Example: People believe that Jesus loved everyone. Even the prostitutes and lepers. But certain religious groups believe two men or two women can't love each other because Jesus thinks it's wrong. Hypocrisy.

More people die in accidents involving ladders every year than have or will die from corona. There are no media headlines calling for the banning of ladders in a public place. Someone in the media doesn't think ladders are murderers. The media wants you to be scared of something you can't see. You can't see gravity and gravity kills more people than Corona and ladders combined. Why no huge headlines about the cereal killer that is gravity?
Because gravity isn't scary enough. Hypocrisy.

All of this is designed to keep us at each others throat.

Why?

Because you're a serf. You're a nobody. Certain elements want control over your thoughts and actions and your planet. The want to build in world in an image that suits them, not let it play out organically like it should. That's about power. That's about control. You are the product, not the benefactor.

Don't let them manipulate you or use you.

We don't have to make fun of people who are scared of corona. We also don't have to make political jokes at their expense.

If an objective person can't see that there were spikes almost two weeks following the protests, then they are just being willfully blind and antagonistic to suit their narrative.
Also I expect to see a spike in Tulsa, though not as bad due to temperature testing prior to entering the venue. But only a contrarian would have you believe that protests didn't lead to a spike.

Examples: LeBron is against slavery. LeBron makes hundreds of millions off Nike--- a company that has proven to use slave like labor in China. Nike's are made in China. A country that openly admits to having millions in slave camps.
Ergo-- LeBron is a liar and a hypocrite. LeBron only cares about social issues that LeBron can relate to and that make LeBron look good in the eyes of his consumers.

Example: The media has droned on about Covid not spreading during riots and protests. The media crucified 9000+ people in Tulsa for showing up at a rally where temperature scans were done on everyone. No temp scans done at any riots or protests. The media is lying because of their hypocrisy and hatred for certain political beliefs.

Example: People believe that Jesus loved everyone. Even the prostitutes and lepers. But certain religious groups believe two men or two women can't love each other because Jesus thinks it's wrong. Hypocrisy.

More people die in accidents involving ladders every year than have or will die from corona. There are no media headlines calling for the banning of ladders in a public place. Someone in the media doesn't think ladders are murderers. The media wants you to be scared of something you can't see. You can't see gravity and gravity kills more people than Corona and ladders combined. Why no huge headlines about the cereal killer that is gravity?

Why?

Because you're a serf. You're a nobody. Certain elements want control over your thoughts and actions and your planet. The want to build in world in an image that suits them, not let it play out organically like it should. That's about power. That's about control. You are the product, not the benefactor.

The control is real. Use the system against them. Use their fiat to pay off everything. Have no debt or take long term debt at a very low rate.

They have 2 options going forward.

1. Hyper-inflation but they will create a new currency for themselves before this happens.

2. Default on all debt held by the Fed. They will fight this to the death. If you are on a fixed income, option 1 is going to devour your purchasing power.

Last edited:
Figures lie and liars figure.

The problem with our society today is that we fail to do statistical analysis of anything. We compile numbers and start bending them to our narrative.

Without indepth root cause analytical procedures, statistics mean nothing.

Reactions: HornsRuleU
dbCnXgU.jpg

Looks like I woke the herd. Apparently COVID is all BS, or not. You guys that think it is just the flu/no big deal/just a way to eradicate the weak (aka, our parents), etc. just need to get Gov Abbott on board. Why has he not just said this is BS? Surely he is not worried about leftist weenies like me.

And MM, if all you got is "you seem bright" as a retort to my post, it proves you are either stupid, lazy, or possibly both. Then again, you are a mod; just killing time?, need the cash?, who knows?

Back to lurking; Please start talking about football....

Reactions: gordo107

Why?

You had me until the ladder thing, but spot on otherwise.

Looks like I woke the herd. Apparently COVID is all BS, or not. You guys that think it is just the flu/no big deal/just a way to eradicate the weak (aka, our parents), etc. just need to get Gov Abbott on board. Why has he not just said this is BS? Surely he is not worried about leftist weenies like me.

And MM, if all you got is "you seem bright" as a retort to my post, it proves you are either stupid, lazy, or possibly both. Then again, you are a mod; just killing time?, need the cash?, who knows?

Back up the trash truck. We have a live one.

Reactions: LonghornMM

You're a self proclaimed "leftist weenie". At least you've outed yourself, lol. Feel free to post less here. You're not doing yourself any favors by calling people stupid and lazy.

Reactions: HornNation101

Did you give the protesters this same lecture?

Why?

Look clob94 I respect your research but you've lost me with these ladder deaths. I looked up both about 300 people die from ladder accidents and there are about 165, 000 reported cases.

But there have been over a million reported cases of the coronavirus and over 125,000 deaths. What are you trying to say?

Reactions: HornDeutsch

Hey I'm with you 100% when it comes to fb.

Reactions: gordo107
Look clob94 I respect your research but you've lost me with these ladder deaths. I looked up both about 300 people die from ladder accidents and there are about 165, 000 reported cases.

But there have been over a million reported cases of the coronavirus and over 125,000 deaths. What are you trying to say?
It's global-- not US. Ladders and ladder related incidents. I'm using global statistics instead of just US statistics because we are all in this together. It's like bicycles. Bicycles in the US have a fair death rate, but globally they are huge because so many people ride bicycles in Europe and especially Asia.

My bad for not clarifying that. And the ladder incidents involve any form of "climbing" on anything and then falling-- or having something fall on you during work related construction. It's broad, I know. But it's like the "struck by lightening" statistic. Dying by lightening is pretty rare, but organizations consider a building being struck by lightening, filled with workers, as each of those people being struck. So when the Empire State Building is struck by lightening at 1pm on a Tuesday, well, 2200 people are "struck" by lightening. I'm not saying it's the best metric-- but it is what it is.

Our governor wants the same thing that every politician wants--- another term. Surely you see that. And while the infection numbers are "increasing"--- skewed numbers mind you and I'll tell you why in a moment-- it is pure fact that deaths are decreasing rapidly. And guess what? That's a GOOD thing.

Ask yourself this--- why are hospitals asking for people that had Covid to come in and donate blood?

Two reasons:
Reason 1---- their blood contains antibodies that can be synthesized to help make a vaccine. Soooooo why not let all the "healthy" people get it for the sake of herd immunity? Because there's no money in that. Remember when you were a kid and got chicken pox?
There's a chicken pox vaccine now. There's money in a chicken pox vaccine.

Reason 2: if you had Covid but no longer are sick, and give blood your blood is tested. It come back that Covid is in your system. The hospital gets to write down that you are "positive" for Covid and more federal money goes to the hospital. I know a nurse that got Covid 3 months ago and has been ORDERED to donate blood every week for the last two months. Each time she test positive and each time she goes down in the San Antonio "log book" as a new case. And each time her hospital gets more federal funding for her.

It's a money grab hoss.

What about using a ladder to escape from a bedroom window because the wife's "husband" came home and he is very angry? I bet those stats are higher than Covid.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I wish I would get it! I’m tired of this stupid shiz! Our county put a mask order in place. We have had to wear one at work already and I’m sick and tired of it.

There's a video out there conducted by some health care organization where a guy is using tobacco smoke molecules which are 0.15 micrometers vs Covid which are 0.12 micrometers and it shows the exhaling through several different types of masks and guess what? The smoke comes right through each and every mask with zero problems. The only mask that diverts the smoke is the plastic one. And that one just forces the smoke down. Masks do not work.

There's a video out there conducted by some health care organization where a guy is using tobacco smoke molecules which are 0.15 micrometers vs Covid which are 0.12 micrometers and it shows the exhaling through several different types of masks and guess what? The smoke comes right through each and every mask with zero problems. The only mask that diverts the smoke is the plastic one. And that one just forces the smoke down. Masks do not work.

Interesting. Can you provide link? I tried researching this and not finding that video. Thanks.

So Today in New Braunfels, masks are mandatory if you are going into a store, restaurant etc. so you walk in with your mask on but can take it off when you are seated, meanwhile the waitresses are going from table to table and acting as a carrier for the covid. None of these ‘preventative’ measures make sense. Also, the tubing outfitters are closed down but Schlitterbahn is open, makes total sense:rolleyes:

So Today in New Braunfels, masks are mandatory if you are going into a store, restaurant etc. so you walk in with your mask on but can take it off when you are seated, meanwhile the waitresses are going from table to table and acting as a carrier for the covid. None of these ‘preventative’ measures make sense. Also, the tubing outfitters are closed down but Schlitterbahn is open, makes total sense:rolleyes:

Nothing makes sense anymore. It's like we entered some form of alternate reality. Can we just have the election right now and get it all over with?

Masks DO work. The virus is contained in aerosol particles ejected thru coughing, sneezing, singing, talking or breathing. When you wear a mask, the particles do not travel less as far. Masks help reduce the risk. They don’t eliminate it but it’s better than doing nothing. In the Bay Area, masks are required everywhere. Our infections, while up recently, are lower than Texas and Southern California; hospitalizations and death rates are lower as well.

I'm going to a wedding in South Texas in a few weeks. Yeah, I'm concerned about the corona, but more concerned about driving from the Dallas area down I35.

Don't come down here as South Texas is loaded with Cono, to all mask required all the time since yesterday, 500 dollar fine,just tele-video your regards and get ya some Shiner and BarB Que and stay your ass at home Hill! All ICU beds are full, 20 firemen in isolation and no surgeries ER's taking Life threaten only...ain't no wedding in the world worth it, besides they might be divorced by next year anyway....lol and no ICU beds....

Our governor wants the same thing that every politician wants--- another term. Surely you see that. And while the infection numbers are "increasing"--- skewed numbers mind you and I'll tell you why in a moment-- it is pure fact that deaths are decreasing rapidly. And guess what? That's a GOOD thing.

Ask yourself this--- why are hospitals asking for people that had Covid to come in and donate blood?

Two reasons:
Reason 1---- their blood contains antibodies that can be synthesized to help make a vaccine. Soooooo why not let all the "healthy" people get it for the sake of herd immunity? Because there's no money in that. Remember when you were a kid and got chicken pox?
There's a chicken pox vaccine now. There's money in a chicken pox vaccine.

Reason 2: if you had Covid but no longer are sick, and give blood your blood is tested. It come back that Covid is in your system. The hospital gets to write down that you are "positive" for Covid and more federal money goes to the hospital. I know a nurse that got Covid 3 months ago and has been ORDERED to donate blood every week for the last two months. Each time she test positive and each time she goes down in the San Antonio "log book" as a new case. And each time her hospital gets more federal funding for her.

It's a money grab hoss.

download.jpg

Quick report from orange beach. No masks anywhere but i did see panties and underwear in the elevator.

Got a great deal on mackrel and king fishing today. Going to hit the reds afternoon. No masks allowed.

Masks DO work. The virus is contained in aerosol particles ejected thru coughing, sneezing, singing, talking or breathing. When you wear a mask, the particles do not travel less as far. Masks help reduce the risk. They don’t eliminate it but it’s better than doing nothing. In the Bay Area, masks are required everywhere. Our infections, while up recently, are lower than Texas and Southern California; hospitalizations and death rates are lower as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/06/30/san-antonio-shatters-daily-record-with-1268-new-covid-19-cases/?outputType=amp

SA had a record number of cases yesterday. Guess how many deaths?

Just 1. This shows us, mathematically, two certainties and one huge possibility.

While infection rates are up, death rates are falling off the table. That's good because it brings us one step closer to herd immunity. Ask yourself why "health organizations" are asking people that beat the virus to donate blood. Because they take YOUR blood, harness the anti-bodies in YOUR blood, synthesize it and then sell it back to everyone on the planet in the form of an inoculation injection. BTW-- they are going to make BILLIONS of dollars doing this. Hundreds of billions. They want you wearing masks to ensure there isn't herd immunity because there's no money in that. Remember chicken pox parties as a kid?
Ya--- no money in that. So they developed a chicken pox vaccine. Money in that.

Mathematically the global numbers are proving to be virtually non fatal for anyone under the age of 45. It's so small, it's not even considered a rounding error by statistical standards. Take out anyone with existing health conditions and that number drops even lower as age increases.

https://freopp.org/estimating-the-r...vs-influenza-or-pneumonia-by-age-630aea3ae5a9

This is now, officially, an overblown occurrence. Fear mongering has taken hold.
Don't believe me?
What are you more likely to be involved in?

Corona death or a bicycle accident?
The answer is a bicycle accident. However, bike purchases are at record highs.
https://www.bizjournals.com/sananto...of-buying-a-bike-get-ready-for-a-very-lo.html

You see how fvcking stupid we are as a nation?

You're being played folks. Get your head out of the sand.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT