ADVERTISEMENT

I guess everyone here realized COVID is real

Quick report from orange beach. No masks anywhere but i did see panties and underwear in the elevator.

Got a great deal on mackrel and king fishing today. Going to hit the reds afternoon. No masks allowed.

Well, I guess if you decide to go after 'snapper, you will fish the elevator...

https://www.sott.net/article/434796...rators-do-NOT-Prevent-Transmission-of-Viruses

Happily listen to your rebuttal.

Masks DO work. The virus is contained in aerosol particles ejected thru coughing, sneezing, singing, talking or breathing. When you wear a mask, the particles do not travel less as far. Masks help reduce the risk. They don’t eliminate it but it’s better than doing nothing. In the Bay Area, masks are required everywhere. Our infections, while up recently, are lower than Texas and Southern California; hospitalizations and death rates are lower as well.

I

Masks DO work. The virus is contained in aerosol particles ejected thru coughing, sneezing, singing, talking or breathing. When you wear a mask, the particles do not travel less as far. Masks help reduce the risk. They don’t eliminate it but it’s better than doing nothing. In the Bay Area, masks are required everywhere. Our infections, while up recently, are lower than Texas and Southern California; hospitalizations and death rates are lower as well.

Back to ask you how California and those masks are doing.

In before "California opened up too soon even though they were the first to restrict movement and require masks and did it longer than anyone" .......

Reactions: diadevic
Back to ask you how California and those masks are doing.

In before "California opened up too soon even though they were the first to restrict movement and require masks and did it longer than anyone" .......

Clob94. people in CA especially southern CA and Orange County ignored the wearing masks. And. now CA is trending upwards and of control. And now in Orange County they've announced that they will open schools and students will not be required to wear masks or do social distancing. One last thing. LA and OC have by far the highest number of reported cases in CA.

A couple of things. There is no and never has been a second wave. Were still in the first there were 77000 reported cases last Tuesday the highest one day total so far.

A final thought about CA. When you govern a state with 40 million people and most of them ignore wearing masks you're going to have the mess you have. Let me tell you something Clob94. My granddaughter works at Safeway and last week it was her turn to stand at the door and turn away customers who weren't wearing masks and customers cussed her and called her names. It upset her so bad she left work early and didn't go back for a few days. She's barely 18 and grown adults disregarded her and to many people out here do.

People just wear the. *ucking masks quit complaining, quit arguing, and the sooner we all do the sooner it will be over and we can get back to normal.

Hey Clob....we never got a report on your second blood test or how your ....uh.....friend is doing. Hopefully she is recovered by now.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Had a couple buddies go to an urgent care facility and sign in to get tested. Got tired of waiting and left. They received a phone call two days later saying they tested positive...

LOL
Is this true? Because this is about the 10th time I have heard of this in the last few days. is this a conspiracy talking point, or is Covid really Russia collusion part 2?

Is this true? Because this is about the 10th time I have heard of this in the last few days. is this a conspiracy talking point, or is Covid really Russia collusion part 2?

If it's on the internet or social media it must be true.

Clob94. people in CA especially southern CA and Orange County ignored the wearing masks. And. now CA is trending upwards and of control. And now in Orange County they've announced that they will open schools and students will not be required to wear masks or do social distancing. One last thing. LA and OC have by far the highest number of reported cases in CA.

A couple of things. There is no and never has been a second wave. Were still in the first there were 77000 reported cases last Tuesday the highest one day total so far.

A final thought about CA. When you govern a state with 40 million people and most of them ignore wearing masks you're going to have the mess you have. Let me tell you something Clob94. My granddaughter works at Safeway and last week it was her turn to stand at the door and turn away customers who weren't wearing masks and customers cussed her and called her names. It upset her so bad she left work early and didn't go back for a few days. She's barely 18 and grown adults disregarded her and to many people out here do.

People just wear the. *ucking masks quit complaining, quit arguing, and the sooner we all do the sooner it will be over and we can get back to normal.

That’s a good little sheeple.

No offense to your granddaughter but why would any adult that already has their mind made up about and issue take orders from an 18 year old. That's stupid for the store to put her in that spot. When I go to HEB there are very few people who refuse to wear a mask and they are not hassled. They allow them to shop and do not create a scene. Turning people away is just asking for trouble and accomplishes nothing.

That sucks for your daughter. They shouldn't put her in that position.
as far as the mask goes-- the Swiss doctors say it reduces spreading by a small %. So does it "help"--- ya... a little.

This is from that article:

The death is a man in his 80's who was a resident of a long-term care facility in the city of Dallas. He had been critically ill in an area hospital and did not have underlying high-risk health conditions.

How the f*ck did they tie this death to The Rona.

Reactions: diadevic
No offense to your granddaughter but why would any adult that already has their mind made up about and issue take orders from an 18 year old. That's stupid for the store to put her in that spot. When I go to HEB there are very few people who refuse to wear a mask and they are not hassled. They allow them to shop and do not create a scene. Turning people away is just asking for trouble and accomplishes nothing.

different areas I guess....No mask, no entry at Walmart or HEB in our side of town.

New Braunfels Sunday paper bold headline declared 5 new Covid deaths in Comal County. In the article it says 4 happened in long term care facilities smh:rolleyes:

different areas I guess....No mask, no entry at Walmart or HEB in our side of town.

I'm in a small town, maybe this store doesn't enforce it. Before Abbott's order there was about 50/50 wearing masks. Now it's about 95%. I see a few not wearing them but no one hassles them.

Reactions: LonghornMM
I read the document and understood it to be an order to wear masks when you have guests. That both the residents of property and guests should wear protective face coverings. Not that they would expect families to wear masks when they are home alone. It appears to be for social gatherings, or to protect individuals that may be entering home to perform services, like an electrician, plumber or real estate appraiser, as an example.

Also, I looked up “Castle Doctrine Laws” in the Florida and the only thing that comes up are laws that protect residents from being held responsible for using force to protect themselves from intruders. So, not sure how that applies to wearing facial coverings to help reduce spread of a virus when you have people in your home?

Also, I looked up “Castle Doctrine Laws” in the Florida and the only thing that comes up are laws that protect residents from being held responsible for using force to protect themselves from intruders. So, not sure how that applies to wearing facial coverings to help reduce spread of a virus when you have people in your home?

Relax Clob...this right here shows that you have the right to shoot any law enforcement that tries to enter your home to see if you have on a mask....

I read the document and understood it to be an order to wear masks when you have guests. That both the residents of property and guests should wear protective face coverings. Not that they would expect families to wear masks when they are home alone. It appears to be for social gatherings, or to protect individuals that may be entering home to perform services, like an electrician, plumber or real estate appraiser, as an example.

I certainly understand your sincerity and concern but this has gotten absurd. When do I get my microchip in the hand?

forget it Nueces.....the chip in the hand would be useful to you. It will never be allowed for that reason. The actual chip will be in the back of your neck where you cant get at it and will be more readily available for the chip readers that will be everywhere.

I certainly understand your sincerity and concern but this has gotten absurd. When do I get my microchip in the hand?

I was just trying to look objectively at the Broward County order and try to provide some additional context that might help make sense of the order and not just assume it is some sort of government, tyrannical takeover. Sorry, when I see something posted on a public forum I like to do a little research.

Seriously, and I am not trying to be a jerk about this, but what makes more sense to you? That these local mandates are some sort of conspiracy to take away personal freedoms, or an attempt to try and reduce the strain on local hospitals and staff so they can treat both COVID patients and all other emergency issues?

Per Fox News, the hospital ICU units in this area of Florida are close to capacity. That puts a strain on available COVID treatments, staff, and all other people that need to seek emergency medical treatment, non-COVID related, like heart attacks, car wrecks, etc. If you lived in Florida and had a family member or friend experiencing a medical emergency, you would want them to be able to get help, right?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...e/florida-palm-beach-running-out-icu-beds.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/florida-hospitals-max-out-icu-coronavirus.amp

You can also see current hospital capacities here, if you do not believe Fox News.

https://bi.ahca.myflorida.com/t/ABI...link&:isGuestRedirectFromVizportal=y&:embed=y

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainZigZag
forget it Nueces.....the chip in the hand would be useful to you. It will never be allowed for that reason. The actual chip will be in the back of your neck where you cant get at it and will be more readily available for the chip readers that will be everywhere.

Meh, women like to shop and are easily frightened. The mask scare is a test run for the mark. Just think, if they tell the females no more grocery shopping, they will take it. It's next. It's the hand in warm climates and forehead in cold.

No way back of the neck. It's much easier for thieves to sneak in severed hands than heads.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldhorn2
ADVERTISEMENT