ADVERTISEMENT

I guess everyone here realized COVID is real

I’m agreeing with those calling on Trump to delay the election due to this pandemic. With all the flip flopping Fauci is doing, now he recommends wearing goggles and a face visor, a lot of folks won’t feel comfortable getting out to vote and mail in ballots won’t be an option for many so Trump should go ahead do what’s fair for the country. The libs will crap themselves.

I’m agreeing with those calling on Trump to delay the election due to this pandemic. With all the flip flopping Fauci is doing, now he recommends wearing goggles and a face visor, a lot of folks won’t feel comfortable getting out to vote and mail in ballots won’t be an option for many so Trump should go ahead do what’s fair for the country. The libs will crap themselves.

We thought that you did not believe that there is a pandemic.

Based on his own stance on the pandemic, Trump cannot use the pandemic as an excuse to delay the polls. If it is safe to reopen schools, it ought to be safe to vote.

What is the mechanism in place for the sitting President to delay the Presidential election? Also, do you know of any other Presidential election in the U.S. which has been previously delayed? I only ask because it would seem odd to delay a Presidential election for a "common" flu when other elections during times of war, depressions, etc. have not delayed said election.

Reactions: Belldozer1
This thread is sure getting Political! Pretty soon ya'll gonna be fightin on this crap...and the MM gonna close it down...

What is the mechanism in place for the sitting President to delay the Presidential election? Also, do you know of any other Presidential election in the U.S. which has been previously delayed? I only ask because it would seem odd to delay a Presidential election for a "common" flu when other elections during times of war, depressions, etc. have not delayed said election.

gooner on gooner crime

Last edited:
Reactions: weevilcatch
This thread is sure getting Political! Pretty soon ya'll gonna be fightin on this crap...and the MM gonna close it down...

Did you even read the very first post in this whole thread?
Or, are you just coming to Belldozer's defense?

The recent posts have been very respectful and stating the obvious without any political opinions.....

the obvious huh?....that depends on what your definition of " is" is

We thought that you did not believe that there is a pandemic.

Based on his own stance on the pandemic, Trump cannot use the pandemic as an excuse to delay the polls. If it is safe to reopen schools, it ought to be safe to vote.
Whether I believe it effects everyone as the bullshitters would have you believe is beside the point, the WHO declared it a pandemic and chaos and bullshit has ensued. If it was me no way would I label it a pandemic.

My comment is tongue and cheek because I call the virus a souped up flu.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/texas...tributing-225-deaths-to-covid-19_3446709.html

They are fudging the numbers on purpose for more than one reason.
I think they should fire anybody that is misreporting numbers such as these if it has the appearance of political motivation. In addition, it should be reported it the news, newspapers... with the misreported’s name (again, only if it is politically motivated). One more thing, every state should circulate a memo from the top down that anybody caught from now going forward will be get fired and prosecuted.

Here’s another covid success story, congrats fear mongers. I was hoping to post a pic but it won’t let me, anyway @LonghornMM , New Braunfels Smokehouse is closing down after 75 years due to unsustainable economy brought in by covid

I think they should fire anybody that is misreporting numbers such as these if it has the appearance of political motivation. In addition, it should be reported it the news, newspapers... with the misreported’s name (again, only if it is politically motivated). One more thing, every state should circulate a memo from the top down that anybody caught from now going forward will be get fired and prosecuted.

Agreed....starting with the person who said this back in Jan 2020..."We have it totally under control.”

Agreed....starting with the person who said this back in Jan 2020..."We have it totally under control.”

I'm am not a fan of the president, but to suggest that The Rona is his fault is laughable.

If we found out that a meteor the size of India was headed straight for Earth and that we only had a month to live, would that be his fault for not discovering it Sooner?

117530092-10157974894232545-6590194488159169822-n.jpg

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2020/08/04/science.abd3871

Where's my Doctors at to break this down for me. I passed microbiology in college but not by much.

"Responding cells in unexposed donors were predominantly found in the effector memory CD4+ T cell population (CD45RAnegCCR7neg), followed by the central memory T cells (CD45RAnegCCR7pos) (30) (Fig. 3, A, B, and D). Comparable patterns of effector and central memory cells were observed among the antigen-specific CD4+ T cells detected in the COVID-19 cases (Fig. 3, C and D). In conclusion, the CD4+ T cells in unexposed donors that recognize SARS-CoV-2 epitopes, and epitopes from other HCoVs, have a memory phenotype.."

Basically the protein spikes on COVID are similar to the protein spikes of other corona viruses (common cold). T-Cells recognize infections. Some people who have not been exposed to COVID have T-Cells that recognize COVID and fight it off.

Probably the reason that 80% of the people that are infected have no symptoms or very mild symptoms.

I just want to know if all that riding a bike behind the mosquito fogging truck, back in the day, has given me immunity to the china virus.
A friend of mine in college was from a small town called Danbury, Texas, I’d go home with him on the weekends sometimes and that was my my first introduction to mesquito trucks, we didn’t see that kind of stuff in Comal County, Texas USA

Last edited:
"Responding cells in unexposed donors were predominantly found in the effector memory CD4+ T cell population (CD45RAnegCCR7neg), followed by the central memory T cells (CD45RAnegCCR7pos) (30) (Fig. 3, A, B, and D). Comparable patterns of effector and central memory cells were observed among the antigen-specific CD4+ T cells detected in the COVID-19 cases (Fig. 3, C and D). In conclusion, the CD4+ T cells in unexposed donors that recognize SARS-CoV-2 epitopes, and epitopes from other HCoVs, have a memory phenotype.."

Basically the protein spikes on COVID are similar to the protein spikes of other corona viruses (common cold). T-Cells recognize infections. Some people who have not been exposed to COVID have T-Cells that recognize COVID and fight it off.

Probably the reason that 80% of the people that are infected have no symptoms or very mild symptoms.
Hold up-- so if you haven't HAD a Covid like cold-- or a cold that is a "cousin" to this Covid virus, you're more likely to fight it off?

I would have thought it would be the other way around. If you'd HAD a cold that was cousin to this Covid, then your T cells would have the "memory" to fight it off.

What they told me was that I had "dead" Covid 2 cells in me (for those that don't know-- you get infected with Covid 2 and then it turns into Covid 19 in your body--- it's like the HIV virus-- you catch it and it turns into AIDS) ---- so they found dead Covid 2 cells in me, but they found no Covid 19 anti-bodies. So Covid came into my body and something killed it--- and my body didn't develop any anti-bodies.

How's that possible?

Hold up-- so if you haven't HAD a Covid like cold-- or a cold that is a "cousin" to this Covid virus, you're more likely to fight it off?

I would have thought it would be the other way around. If you'd HAD a cold that was cousin to this Covid, then your T cells would have the "memory" to fight it off.

What they told me was that I had "dead" Covid 2 cells in me (for those that don't know-- you get infected with Covid 2 and then it turns into Covid 19 in your body--- it's like the HIV virus-- you catch it and it turns into AIDS) ---- so they found dead Covid 2 cells in me, but they found no Covid 19 anti-bodies. So Covid came into my body and something killed it--- and my body didn't develop any anti-bodies.

How's that possible?
Clob you should never try to get tested or diagnosed at a massage parlor fronting as a Healthcare Facility, that’s the problem here, the FBI would like to speak with you...
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...19-at-new-braunfels-texas-healthcare-facility

Last edited:
Reactions: StrangerHorn

ok Clob.....you said you passed micro biology so it is up to you to intrepret what Speed said here. I have no idea.

ADVERTISEMENT