ADVERTISEMENT

I guess everyone here realized COVID is real

Hold up-- so if you haven't HAD a Covid like cold-- or a cold that is a "cousin" to this Covid virus, you're more likely to fight it off?

I would have thought it would be the other way around. If you'd HAD a cold that was cousin to this Covid, then your T cells would have the "memory" to fight it off.

What they told me was that I had "dead" Covid 2 cells in me (for those that don't know-- you get infected with Covid 2 and then it turns into Covid 19 in your body--- it's like the HIV virus-- you catch it and it turns into AIDS) ---- so they found dead Covid 2 cells in me, but they found no Covid 19 anti-bodies. So Covid came into my body and something killed it--- and my body didn't develop any anti-bodies.

How's that possible?

You're right. He means that people who have never had COV-2 can still have T-cells because they caught a similar coronavirus in the past and their body developed T-cells from that. Part of the population's bodies already know how to fight COV-2.

Clob you should never try to get tested or diagnosed at a massage parlor fronting as a Healthcare Facility, that’s the problem here, the FBI would like to speak with you...
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...19-at-new-braunfels-texas-healthcare-facility
Ya ya I read about that place. I was blood tested at a place in stone oak first, then I gave blood at Methodist in SA that was sent to BAMC or something. Then I went to Austin and gave three vials. One went to Boston Heart and two to the CDC. My last test was because I had to go to secure facility for a company and had to have a fresh test, and that was last week in Houston at Memorial-- same results. Dead covid with zero anti-bodies.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Hold up-- so if you haven't HAD a Covid like cold-- or a cold that is a "cousin" to this Covid virus, you're more likely to fight it off?

I would have thought it would be the other way around. If you'd HAD a cold that was cousin to this Covid, then your T cells would have the "memory" to fight it off.

What they told me was that I had "dead" Covid 2 cells in me (for those that don't know-- you get infected with Covid 2 and then it turns into Covid 19 in your body--- it's like the HIV virus-- you catch it and it turns into AIDS) ---- so they found dead Covid 2 cells in me, but they found no Covid 19 anti-bodies. So Covid came into my body and something killed it--- and my body didn't develop any anti-bodies.

How's that possible?
This is very easy to explain. You see the Covid 2 cells are related to Aggyland. Obviously your Longhorn blood killed it before it became Covid 19. Therefore your body did not develop anti-bodies to Covid 19 because Aggyland was dead in your body.

Clob you should never try to get tested or diagnosed at a massage parlor fronting as a Healthcare Facility, that’s the problem here, the FBI would like to speak with you...
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...19-at-new-braunfels-texas-healthcare-facility

giphy.gif

I'm going to post this here in hopes that it could possibly help someone
if they get sick

Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Zinc: Proposed Treatment for Covid-19 Infections by Las Colinas Pharmacy compounding & Wellness
We (Las Colinas Pharmacy) have received hundreds of calls about prescription treatments for Covid-19 cases. Hydoxychloroquine (HCQ) has been the subject of most of those calls. Note: Hydroxychloroquine does requires a prescription from your physician. Las Colinas Pharmacy is fortunate to have been allotted a large amount of Hydroxychloroquine during the crisis. Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) has been used in the U.S. since 1955 for the treatment of malaria and was later approved by FDA for treatment of auto-immune diseases like Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis. HCQ has been headline news as a proposed treatment protocol for Covid-19 disease (infections).

This pandemic is caused by the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2

(SARS-CoV-2) which is the infecting agent causing Covid-19 disease. Hydroxychloroquine has several effects which make it a very useful tool in fighting Covid-19 infections:

• modulates the immune system’s response to help calm Coronavirus-induced inflammatory reactions, especially in the lungs
  • reduces the body’s overly excited signaling processes which can result in dangerous cytokine storms in the lungs
  • has anti-infective and disruptive actions against Coronavirus (an RNA virus)
  • promotes absorption of Zinc into cells which impairs Coronavirus replication
HCQ is well absorbed, hits peak levels all over the body in only 4 hours and is especially concentrated in lung tissues. It is slowly eliminated, taking more than 40 days to clear the body.

Physicians all over the world have been using a combination of Hydroxychloroquine plus Azithromycin, reporting excellent statistics of viral clearing from the body in 3-5 days after starting treatment. Doctors have noted the treatment works much better if started in the early stages of infection. Unfortunately, results have not been as promising when patients who were already critical were started on the treatment.

Azithromycin (Z-pak) is an antibiotic, useful in treating lung infections and pneumonia. Like Hydroxychloroquine, it concentrates in lung tissues. Azithromycin is an unusual antibiotic because it also possesses anti-viral activity. Additionally, its anti-inflammatory effects protect patients from the cytokine storms which result in severe lung inflammation.

Adding Zinc to the Covid-19 treatment protocol makes sense as Zinc has been shown to reduce viral penetration into healthy cells and reduces viral replication inside infected cells.

Although several variations of the Covid-19 treatment protocols have been used, the most common is:

1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg – take 400mg twice daily on day one then 200mg twice daily on days 2-5.
  2. Azithromycin 250mg – take 2 tablets on day one then 1 tab daily on days 2-5.
  3. Zinc (I prefer Zinc Bisglycinate, better absorbed and less stomach upset) – take 50mg twice daily until viral load declines then 50mg once daily thereafter
Precautions:

• This combination should be used with caution in patients with heart disease especially Q-T prolongation of greater than 450 milliseconds (ask your Dr about your ECG if you are unsure).
  • If you are taking other medications that can cause Q-T prolongation (ask your pharmacist)
  • Do not use if allergic to any of the medications in the treatment protocol.
  • New insights on the antiviral effects of chloroquine against coronavirus: what to expect for COVID-19? Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2020 Mar 11:105938 Devaux, et al10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2020.105938
  • In Vitro Antiviral Activity and Projection of Optimized Dosing Design of Hydroxychloroquine for the Treatment of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Clin Infect Dis. 2020 Mar 9, Yao X et al
  • Azithromycin induces anti-viral responses in bronchial epithelial cells, Gielen et al, European Respiratory Journal 2010 36: 646-654;
  • Effect of Zinc Salts on Respiratory Syncytial Virus Replication, Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2004 Mar; 48(3): 783–790.Rahaman O. et al

"Responding cells in unexposed donors were predominantly found in the effector memory CD4+ T cell population (CD45RAnegCCR7neg), followed by the central memory T cells (CD45RAnegCCR7pos) (30) (Fig. 3, A, B, and D). Comparable patterns of effector and central memory cells were observed among the antigen-specific CD4+ T cells detected in the COVID-19 cases (Fig. 3, C and D). In conclusion, the CD4+ T cells in unexposed donors that recognize SARS-CoV-2 epitopes, and epitopes from other HCoVs, have a memory phenotype.."

Basically the protein spikes on COVID are similar to the protein spikes of other corona viruses (common cold). T-Cells recognize infections. Some people who have not been exposed to COVID have T-Cells that recognize COVID and fight it off.

Probably the reason that 80% of the people that are infected have no symptoms or very mild symptoms.

This.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/n...-cells-offer-long-term-and-pre-existing-covid

I'm going to post this here in hopes that it could possibly help someone
if they get sick

Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Zinc: Proposed Treatment for Covid-19 Infections by Las Colinas Pharmacy compounding & Wellness
We (Las Colinas Pharmacy) have received hundreds of calls about prescription treatments for Covid-19 cases. Hydoxychloroquine (HCQ) has been the subject of most of those calls. Note: Hydroxychloroquine does requires a prescription from your physician. Las Colinas Pharmacy is fortunate to have been allotted a large amount of Hydroxychloroquine during the crisis. Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) has been used in the U.S. since 1955 for the treatment of malaria and was later approved by FDA for treatment of auto-immune diseases like Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis. HCQ has been headline news as a proposed treatment protocol for Covid-19 disease (infections).

This pandemic is caused by the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2

(SARS-CoV-2) which is the infecting agent causing Covid-19 disease. Hydroxychloroquine has several effects which make it a very useful tool in fighting Covid-19 infections:

• modulates the immune system’s response to help calm Coronavirus-induced inflammatory reactions, especially in the lungs
  • reduces the body’s overly excited signaling processes which can result in dangerous cytokine storms in the lungs
  • has anti-infective and disruptive actions against Coronavirus (an RNA virus)
  • promotes absorption of Zinc into cells which impairs Coronavirus replication
HCQ is well absorbed, hits peak levels all over the body in only 4 hours and is especially concentrated in lung tissues. It is slowly eliminated, taking more than 40 days to clear the body.

Physicians all over the world have been using a combination of Hydroxychloroquine plus Azithromycin, reporting excellent statistics of viral clearing from the body in 3-5 days after starting treatment. Doctors have noted the treatment works much better if started in the early stages of infection. Unfortunately, results have not been as promising when patients who were already critical were started on the treatment.

Azithromycin (Z-pak) is an antibiotic, useful in treating lung infections and pneumonia. Like Hydroxychloroquine, it concentrates in lung tissues. Azithromycin is an unusual antibiotic because it also possesses anti-viral activity. Additionally, its anti-inflammatory effects protect patients from the cytokine storms which result in severe lung inflammation.

Adding Zinc to the Covid-19 treatment protocol makes sense as Zinc has been shown to reduce viral penetration into healthy cells and reduces viral replication inside infected cells.

Although several variations of the Covid-19 treatment protocols have been used, the most common is:

1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg – take 400mg twice daily on day one then 200mg twice daily on days 2-5.
  2. Azithromycin 250mg – take 2 tablets on day one then 1 tab daily on days 2-5.
  3. Zinc (I prefer Zinc Bisglycinate, better absorbed and less stomach upset) – take 50mg twice daily until viral load declines then 50mg once daily thereafter
Precautions:

• This combination should be used with caution in patients with heart disease especially Q-T prolongation of greater than 450 milliseconds (ask your Dr about your ECG if you are unsure).
  • If you are taking other medications that can cause Q-T prolongation (ask your pharmacist)
  • Do not use if allergic to any of the medications in the treatment protocol.
  • New insights on the antiviral effects of chloroquine against coronavirus: what to expect for COVID-19? Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2020 Mar 11:105938 Devaux, et al10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2020.105938
  • In Vitro Antiviral Activity and Projection of Optimized Dosing Design of Hydroxychloroquine for the Treatment of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Clin Infect Dis. 2020 Mar 9, Yao X et al
  • Azithromycin induces anti-viral responses in bronchial epithelial cells, Gielen et al, European Respiratory Journal 2010 36: 646-654;
  • Effect of Zinc Salts on Respiratory Syncytial Virus Replication, Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2004 Mar; 48(3): 783–790.Rahaman O. et al
Excellent! Well written and thorough. Safe, cheap and effective when given early in the process. Finding a doctor willing to prescribe it is more of the problem. Unfortunately, not enough doctors willing to order it, but it is getting better.

Reactions: Belldozer1
If anybody needs or wants hydroxychloroquine for Covid, here is a website from a group of doctors that will help you get treatment.

https://americasfrontlinedoctorsummit.com/

Here’s a story I have for you. I had an electrician at my house the other day and he was a Vietnam Vet and he told me that he and his comrades were provided by the U.S. government, Hydroxychloroquine, everyday while In the swamps to prevent getting malaria. He took it for 2 years straight. He said once he saw someone with malaria, taking hydroxy was a no brainer.. Said he knew of nobody that had any adverse effects to hydroxy.

By the way they tell me if Paycheck was alive today he’d be forced to change his name to Johnny Paycut due to Covid, is that true?

Here’s a story I have for you. I had an electrician at my house the other day and he was a Vietnam Vet and he told me that he and his comrades were provided by the U.S. government, Hydroxychloroquine, everyday while In the swamps to prevent getting malaria. He took it for 2 years straight. He said once he saw someone with malaria, taking hydroxy was a no brainer.. Said he knew of nobody that had any adverse effects to hydroxy.

By the way they tell me if Paycheck was alive today he’d be forced to change his name to Johnny Paycut due to Covid, is that true?
All true. In many parts of Africa, it is available over the counter, pregnant women take it, kids take it-everybody that needs it takes it. Do think African countries provide fancy arrhythmia monitors or gets an ekg before prescribing it? Don’t get me wrong, it is important to take precautions. However, the 5-7 days of therapy would rarely cause adverse reactions and protocols could be placed for high risk arrhythmia patients. There are so many drugs on the market the can cause QT prolongation, and they are given all of the time

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Bell...I dont know anyone that stayed in Vietnam 2 years straight. I knew many that went back for another year. I am suspicious of that story he told you...but not because of the Hydroxy, because of the two year bit.

Bell...I dont know anyone that stayed in Vietnam 2 years straight. I knew many that went back for another year. I am suspicious of that story he told you...but not because of the Hydroxy, because of the two year bit.
I’m sorry he may have have meant for his full time over there he told me he was over there a total of 2 years

I took it everyday with Jim Beam and move on no side effects, I seen some guys with malaria and its no joke,the GOV wants to protect ya so ya can fight, like the pills they give ya to combat nerve gas..etc that everyone spit out....its a race to see if the enemy or the Gov kills ya! or the Agent Orange aka Roundup to the depleted Uranium artillery and tank shells, Go On! Be All You Can Be!

I have a good friend, he's an aggy, but he joined the Rangers and went to Vietnam before college. He says that he woke up one morning shaking uncontrollably. David was soo relieved he had malaria. Because you can treat that, but if you lose your nerve, that's forever.

but if you lose your nerve, that's forever.
That's the worst part, everyone gets the shakes especially after a firefight, you drink, smoke the reefer to get away from it,Vets still have it be it from Nam or Gulf War, Iraq or Afgan, it does last forever on all,some more than others, one of the prices ya pay being in combat, all our Vets living on the streets should't even be there as the sacrifice they made for their country to forget them, Mental Health is no joke with these Vets..The Gov forgot them, they taught them how to kill, but, forgot to teach ya how to turn it off.....

download-2.jpg

Let’s talk Covid for a minute:

So, on the second day of school, one of my kids teachers announces she has been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the virus. She learned this while she was at school, I guess someone called her and then she left school and is having to quarantine. What I have the great confusion about is my daughter was in her class that day and was in close contact with this woman so how do they decide who quarantines or not?

Now I personally believe most of this mess is an absolute overreaction by schools etc. I’m just trying to make sense of how the ridiculous rules/protocols are being applied.

Then at one of my other kids schools 2 teachers are already claiming they’ve been in contact with covid and are sent home. Where does it end? Nov 3rd?

So, on the second day of school, one of my kids teachers announces she has been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the virus. She learned this while she was at school, I guess someone called her and then she left school and is having to quarantine. What I have the great confusion about is my daughter was in her class that day and was in close contact with this woman so how do they decide who quarantines or not?

Now I personally believe most of this mess is an absolute overreaction by schools etc. I’m just trying to make sense of how the ridiculous rules/protocols are being applied.

Then at one of my other kids schools 2 teachers are already claiming they’ve been in contact with covid and are sent home. Where does it end? Nov 3rd?
Unfortunately, teachers in the state of Texas have been seriously targeted by propaganda on Facebook. (I am not on facebook but have several relatives that are teachers) My family is made up of West Texas folks. West Texas folks grew up in hard country. West Texas women do not tolerate bullsh!t. It's imprinted in their DNA. My mother was #4 out of 6. Her mother was #12 out of 13. I have cousins and cousins cousins, that populate that area. From Iraan to Pecos and from Abilene to Monahans, I've got kin all over that area. Many of them are teachers or are married to teachers.

There's no teacher unions in Texas. There's associations, but no "unions". The unions have plastered Facebook for years with posts about how unappreciated teachers are and how they deserve better pay-- and many teachers do. But some don't. There's good and bad in every profession. But this Covid scare has given teachers a reason to flex a little bit. Example---

"Why should I be forced to go back to work and run the risk of getting sick and dying when I don't get paid as much as nurses or first responders?". <------- See what just happened there? Many of the educators I know in central Texas are flat out refusing to go to school and teach. They've been peddled fear, and they've bought into it. Mind you, a teacher has a desk and can control how close kids get to him/her-- and six feet is EASY to maintain in most settings. But that's not the point. The point is that teachers have been put in an actionable position.
Go back to school and the economy can start healing itself because mommy and daddy can start getting back to work OR, refuse to go back to school and the economy is still on crutches. Pretty important bullet the teachers have loaded into their barrel right now.

As for my west Texas cousins-- to a man (woman)- every single one of them that teaches thinks the rest of the country are a bunch of pussies if they don't go to work.

Gotta love those hard ass west Texas women.

Unfortunately, teachers in the state of Texas have been seriously targeted by propaganda on Facebook. (I am not on facebook but have several relatives that are teachers) My family is made up of West Texas folks. West Texas folks grew up in hard country. West Texas women do not tolerate bullsh!t. It's imprinted in their DNA. My mother was #4 out of 6. Her mother was #12 out of 13. I have cousins and cousins cousins, that populate that area. From Iraan to Pecos and from Abilene to Monahans, I've got kin all over that area. Many of them are teachers or are married to teachers.

There's no teacher unions in Texas. There's associations, but no "unions". The unions have plastered Facebook for years with posts about how unappreciated teachers are and how they deserve better pay-- and many teachers do. But some don't. There's good and bad in every profession. But this Covid scare has given teachers a reason to flex a little bit. Example---

"Why should I be forced to go back to work and run the risk of getting sick and dying when I don't get paid as much as nurses or first responders?". <------- See what just happened there? Many of the educators I know in central Texas are flat out refusing to go to school and teach. They've been peddled fear, and they've bought into it. Mind you, a teacher has a desk and can control how close kids get to him/her-- and six feet is EASY to maintain in most settings. But that's not the point. The point is that teachers have been put in an actionable position.
Go back to school and the economy can start healing itself because mommy and daddy can start getting back to work OR, refuse to go back to school and the economy is still on crutches. Pretty important bullet the teachers have loaded into their barrel right now.

As for my west Texas cousins-- to a man (woman)- every single one of them that teaches thinks the rest of the country are a bunch of pussies if they don't go to work.

I know the type very well. Born and raised in that area and still have kin in those same towns. Hard working lot.

I think the most common practice is to quarantine if you have been directly exposed (close contact greater than 10 minutes) by someone who has tested positive. Not because you have been around someone who was around someone who was positive. Basically if it's more than two steps of transmission away you shouldn't have to quarantine.

Believe it or not I have a friend in Lancashire UK, that is going thru the same thing, they have the kids in a bubble during class and then they play outside , she is considering home school as they have had a lotta kids tested and came back with the Corono, so this shit is going on all over the world School vs Home School with computer

"Why should I be forced to go back to work and run the risk of getting sick and dying when I don't get paid as much as nurses or first responders?". <------- See what just happened there? Many of the educators I know in central Texas are flat out refusing to go to school and teach. They've been peddled fear, and they've bought into it.

I'm a teacher and about 95% of our faculty has been at school all week. Kids return virtually on September 8th.

However, teachers do not spend much time sitting at their desks and trying to maintain social distancing with 25 7, 8, 9, or 10 year olds all day is not something I would wish on my worst enemy. Schools are how germs are spread in this country.

Reactions: HornsRuleU
It will be interesting how the timing of the release of the vaccines go. If the early data is overwhelmingly good then the FDA has a moral obligation to approve it's use to save lives as soon as they can. If the data is good and the approval gets delayed then you know politics once again screwed things up.

My 20 year old daughter caught the Covid. It was touch and go there for several seconds, basically she had a bad sore throat for three days. Yes, a sore throat and she lost her taste for food for about 3 to 4 days. Obviously this was a traumatic event if you have never been sick a day in your life. Otherwise, it was like the common cold. She took Nyquil at night to sleep for three straight days! The horror. Anyway, on day 10, when she was off the quarantine time, she went and ran 9 miles. I have had hangovers that lasted more than three days.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
ADVERTISEMENT